Chapter 34

"Wait, did I want the babies?" she chuckled.

"Oh, yeah, wanna come with me to get em?" I said standing up.

"Sure." she responded, jogging upstairs. The girls were coming out the bathroom, hair wet and in a ponytail. "You put your hair in a ponytail by yourself?" she asked. They both proudly nodded their heads. Navaya patted their head then realized it was still wet. "You didn't both to dry it?" she chuckled.

"OH!" they said shocked. "I will." Kately said, then Avaya followed.

"yeah, you do that, don't need y'all gettin' sick." she said, opening the door to the girl's room. "Darryl.." she said hitting my arm. "Where are the girls?"

"Mommy, they're in their play crib." Avaya said, pointing downstairs.

"Oh God, I almost had a heart attack." she said holding her chest and jogging downstairs.

"Daddy, do we have to go to sleep early tonight?"

"Nah, yall good, just don't make too much noise.. matter fact, come downstairs, your grandma's sleepin'." I said, pushing them down the stairs lightly.

"I thought yall were in bed..?" Navaya asked while holding Emma.

"Daddy said we didn't have to..." Kately said looking up at me. "We in trouble?"

"No, yall not in trouble." I said, getting Lauren and sitting down on the floor with her, making her stand up.

"Can Lauren walk yet?"

"She tries." Navaya said, coming and sitting beside me. "She hasn't yet."

"Mommy are you gonna have another baby?" Avaya asked, Navaya looked and me, then the girls.

"Do you want another baby?" she asked.

"I want a little brother!" Avaya said excited, I just smiled and played with Lauren, seeing if Navaya would tell them.

"You're getting one." she said smiling.

"You're getting us a little brother?!" Kately said excited.

"She's having one." I said, sitting Lauren down. They both started jumping around the living room, causing us both to laugh. "Ya'll calm down, your grandma's sleepin'." I said, and then they quietly got excited.

"What's his name gonna be?" they said, sitting in front of us.

"Kamen" Navaya said, smiling from ear to ear.

Navaya's POV

In all honesty, I was excited about having a little boy. Having 4 girls was a handful, we needed a boy and I knew Khale was excited. He'd been wanting a boy since Lauren was born over a year ago.

The girls, Khale, and I sat in the living room in front of the fireplace til both the babies, and the girls knocked out. One by one, we carried the babies to their room and then the girls to theirs and then got into bed after turning off the fireplace.

"Turn over.." I told Khale as he laid in the bed. He did and I lightly sat on his thighs and gave him a little back rub. "I used to do this all the time before we got married.." I said, getting the oil off the nightstand.

"What made you stop?" he asked, turning his head to the side so he could talk.

"Things got hectic after Lauren and I never had the time. Why do you think I quit being a RN? People needed me and I didn't have the time.." I sighed. "I liked it.. But I like my job now, more."

"What's that?"

"Taking care of my family." I said, kissing his neck.

"See, this is why I'm horny 99.9% of the time, you can't always blame me." he chuckled.