Prologue

"Do you think she will help?" My Father whispered

"Help with what?" I asked as I turned the corner to see my parents huddled together on the couch. My mother gestured for me to sit, slightly confused on what they wanted to talk about I sat on the chair. "Before you were born we had a war against the vampires. We knew they were killing our people by draining them of their blood. So to stop the deaths we had to kill them, all of them." She shrugged her shoulders and said it as if it was nothing.

"What do you mean our people?" I asked

"Humans, they killed the ones we were born to protect and the only way to ensure their safety was to kill their race."

"Ok, but if they're already dead what would you need help with?" Still confused as what they were talking about since if they are all dead why would they need help unless some of them survived which could be a possibility.

"Werewolves," she said, ya helpful that one word will tell me everything I need to know. I mentally roll my eyes.

"Ok... so what about them?"

"We want to kill their race as well," she said bluntly

I looked between the both of them glancing back and forth "Why would we need to kill them. Last I checked they didn't drink blood." Did they just want to kill another race just for the fun of it?

They both chuckled in unison, ok creepy "No honey they don't drink blood but they are still killing people" Wouldn't we have known about the killings if they were killing humans, something wasn't adding up and I wasn't sure what it was, though.

"No" I stated, where did the sudden confidence come from? For some reason, I felt the need to protect the werewolves. Would I want to do the same if I was alive when we killed the vampires?

"What! why not?" my mother asked

"Because I haven't seen them do anything wrong and just because a few might be bad doesn't mean we have to kill the whole population?" They sat there silently without saying anything. I was about to leave the room when my father spoke up "They have done unforgivable things, Isabella"

"Ya like what" I snapped

"I can't tell you" my mother whispered, ya of course, not they couldn't tell me anything. I stormed up the stairs and stomped into my room. I should run away.

I don't know why but I agreed with my mind, I needed to see for myself. This couldn't be the truth and if it was why were they killing the humans. I'll just find them and when I'm positive that they aren't any harm to them, I'll warn them of my mother's plans. And I might even have a chance to dance. Smiling at the thought, I looked through my dresser for clothes to bring with me.

Once my bag of clothes was packed I threw open the door and spread my wings out before I jumped. I soared into the night sky and made my way to the ground where I would start living with the humans.

I wouldn't let my mom destroy another race, not if I could stop it.

.........................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

               please

 vote/comment/follow