Chapter 5

(Thank you Young006 and elzora13 for voting and commenting on my book it means so much, so thank you!)

Isabella's pov

I put my arm over my eyes to block out the sunlight that was burning my eyes out. Sitting up I saw Zack prompted up on his elbow watching me.

"Hey," I said sitting up on the towel.

"Hey," he answered not moving from his position. I looked out over the lake to find no one else nearby, how long did we sleep here for?

"We should get going" I looked back over to him but he just groaned, not wanting to move. I stood up and pulled his t-shirt over my head then tugged on his arm to help him stand up.

When we got back to the house we both got changed and went to the kitchen. I looked at the time it was around four, I knew I had to leave soon but I had to show Zack something first.

"I want to show you something," I said tugging on his arm to follow me. I lead him outside and into the woods so no one could see us.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone, or freak out."

"I can change into a wolf, I don't think I'm going to freak out." I didn't say anything as I closed my eyes and thought about flying and my wings growing out of my back with pearl white feathers.

I heard a gasp and I opened my eyes. Zack was staring at my wings with his mouth open, I faked a cough and raised an eyebrow when he looked back at me not saying anything.

"Your not human?" he asked, well that was a stupid question. I nodded "I'm an angel" he kept looking back at me and my wings. I stepped forward and warped my arms around his waist along with my wings engulfing him in a hug. "Your so beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

After a minute I stepped back and looked back up at him "you can't tell anyone, I will tell everyone but I have to tell them." he nodded in agreement and I let out a breath in relief.

..............................

Zack's pov

She was an angel, my angel, my beautiful perfect pure angel. I had just dropped her off at her house, but were they angels as well? She said she would explain it all to me tomorrow but I couldn't wait that long.

I was sitting on my bed thinking about her, what did I already know about the angels? I know that they have one queen that rules all of the angels. They live in the clouds right or is that just a myth? Does Sam know anything about the angels maybe he could tell me about it, but then he would get suspicious?

"ugh" flopping down on my bed Isabella Clark what are you doing to me? Clark, something about that name I couldn't get it out of my head I heard it before but were. Was there someone named Clark that I heard about in the angel world?

 Wasn't the Queen of the angels last name Clark. I sat up in my bed, Clark that was the queen's  last name. Did she have a daughter? I grabbed my laptop and went on a special network for mythical creatures only. I searched up Queen Clark's Daughter in the search tab and clicked enter.

The first thing that popped up was a recent article titled "Queen's Daughter missing?" I clicked on it and read the short article...

Ms. Isabella Marie Clark has not been seen for about a week and some have thought she ran away afraid to take the responsibilities of being a princess since she has just turned sixteen years old. The Queen and King are a nervous wreck wondering where their daughter is, thinking she could have been kidnaped by the werewolves, or maybe any remaining vampires who seek revenge to kill the Princess.

She was a Princess my little angel was soon to be Queen of the angels in a few years. I know for a fact that she didn't get kidnapped because she wouldn't have been going to school. so she must of ran away, but why?

...............................................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

I know it was short but oh well

              Please

Vote/comment/follow