Chapter 7

Thank you riannamorant for voting  multiple times on my book.

........................

Isabella's pov

She stood at the bottom of the grand staircase with a harsh expression on her face. I just smiled hoping to piss her off more, I marched up to her with my chin up and shoulders back. "Hello Mother" I said sneering the word Mother. 

Then brushed passed her and made my way up the stairs and to my old room. It looked untouched with my queen size bed in the middle and the white fluffy rug had line patterns from the window casting a shadow, and a desk and laptop with books in piles.

I didn't want to stay in my room so I wondered around the house looking for anything really. I passed the door that led up to the attic and realized that I have never been up their before. Before I knew what I was doing I was climbing the stairs that where every I placed my foot the board creaked under my weight.

The room was dark with a small window and a light were you had to pull the string. I made my way to the center of the room and tugged on the string that turned on the light illuminating the room. Boxes scattered threw out the room with labels on them saying what was inside. I looked at different labels that varied from clothing to kitchen supplies. I saw one of the boxes that was labeled "family photo's" and curiosity got the best of me as I tore open the box.

I saw multiple pictures on Mom and Dad together when they were younger and a few with me in them. As I got deeper in the box the pictures of me were when I was two or three, soon almost all of the pictures were on the ground spread out around me. I looked in the box again and grabbed the last two photo's. One photo was Mom when she looked nineteen or twenty standing next to another guy around the same age holding hands. 

I placed that photo down and grabbed the other one. I dusted the frame off  with my hand to see Mom and that other guy a few years older but with Mom holding a little boy who looked two in her arms. He had dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes just like mine, and then it clicked.

He was my Brother, does Dad know about this because the other guy in the photo was definitely not Dad. I flipped over the picture and on the back it read Brady-two years old ,born in 1997. I was born in 2000 and I am sixteen, so he was 19 years old.

I got up and went back down stairs and found Mom and Dad sitting in the living room. I marched in and stood right in front of them. I held out the photo in front of both of them, "who the hell is this!" I screamed, they both look shocked.

"Where did you find that" she asked

"Just answer the damn question" I just wanted to know where was he and if he was actually my brother.

Dad answered this time" He's your step brother"

"And where is he?"

"Hopefully dead." Mom said

"You are telling me that you want your son to be dead"

"He's only my son by blood but he is a monster and with never be my soon by heart." Ok know I was even more confused.

"Is he a werewolf?" I asked, she nodded

"That's why you want to kill them all right? Because you have a werewolf son? Just because he's a wolf doesn't mean you have a right to kill every last one of them not all of them are bad."

"Where did you get that she said pointing to my necklace" crap I forgot I was wearing it.

"None of your business" I snarled

"What did you fall in love with one?" she mocked "cause honey I made the same mistake and he left me for his so called true mate." she said making quotation marks around "true mate."

"Well the difference between me and you mother is that he is my true mate." and with that I stormed out of the house with the pictures still in my hand. With a new goal in mind,

to find my brother.

....................................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

              Please

vote/comment/follow