Chapter 16

Isabella's pov

When I woke up the room was dead silent I searched the room for Zack, but instead I found a note on the empty pillow next to me. Picking it up I read the print written in with a blue pen,

Went to the gym, your brother wants us to be ready for when your mom comes.

- Zack

I crawled out of bed and got ready for the constant training, just got back and I'm back to work again. Sighing I headed to the gym to find it completely packed, the angels were all watching them as they trained not bothering to train as well.

I just ignored them and started my own training with Emma, Zack, Sam and Brady.

I was at the punching bag breathing in and out with the thud that I made whenever my first hit the bag making it swing back and forth. I felt a hand on my shoulder and on instinct I turned and punched the person in the jaw, that person turned out to be Zack.

"Will you ever learn" I asked shaking my head

"eventually" shrugging his shoulders he held out a water bottle "thought you might want something to drink"

"Thanks" snatching the bottle and chugging the water down before handing it back to him.  

"see ya later" I called over my shoulder.

When I exited the gym all of the angels were gone, looking up at the sky I saw that the sun set.

After dinner I went to bed with soar muscles from training all day, the minute my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

...................

I woke up to screaming and shouting, I shot up like a rocket and quickly got changed and ran out the door. The sun was just coming over the horizon the sky was still a blueish, gray. Wolves were running to the clearing and I sprinted after them.

When I reached the clearing I froze, on the opposite side of the field angels were flying in with long wooden sticks with little arrow heads pointed at the wolves. The wolves were jumping up in the air and grabbing their bodies with there teeth pulling them to the ground before ripping them apart.

One of the angels stabbed the wolf with the arrow and the wolf became still, the arrows were silver.

I looked back up to the sky to see more angels flying in. Where the hell was Taylor and the rest of the rebelling angels? I glanced around to find them all on the other side of the field taking down the wolves. I felt sick  to my stomach I trusted them they were sleeping in the guest house right by us, they tricked us saying that the angels were coming at the end of the week.

They lied, Taylor lied, my bestfriend lied to me!

I ran into the mob of wolves and angels and started to help trying to take the spears from the angels they couldn't kill them with out it. 

I snatched a spear from a girl angel that looked about my age, and pushed her back and out of my way. Before I could use my new weapon I was thrown to the side landing at the edge of the field.

I pushed myself up staggering a few steps before I heard a branch break from behind me, turning I saw Taylor holding a plastic bat. Before I could regain my balance I was hit in the back of the head and everything went black as I felt myself fall into someone's arms and get carried away.

...............................................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

When do you guys get out of school?

I get out this Friday!!!! Yay!!

               Please

vote/comment/follow