Chapter 2

Isabella's pov

It's been about a week since I met Emma and we are practically best friends, school had just finished and it was Friday.

We walked down the town street and looked in the windows of shops. We were standing in front of a tattoo shop looking at different designs. "Wanna get a tattoo?" Emma asked

"Um"

"Great!" she said pulling my arm leading me into the shop, we looked at the wall for a few minutes before Em knew what she wanted to get.

(Pic of Emma's tattoo)

"How are you going to hide that from your brother?" I asked, I really liked the tattoo it was a purple flower with little lines on either side of it. I was just worried her brother was going to kill her getting one.

"He won't find out ill just keep my wrist down, you have to get one I know you wanted the one with the wings." 

"Even if I wanted to get one I wouldn't have the money for it."

"Don't be silly I'll pay for it" she likes throwing her money away, doesn't she.

"Fine," I said I didn't want to admit it but I really wanted a tattoo.

After the women finished my tattoo she took a picture of it and showed me. It was perfect it had an I in the middle of the angel wings, that looked like mine.

(Picture of Isabella's  tattoo Below)

"Hey want to go to my pa

"Hey want to go to my pa.. house?" she looked nervous

"Sure" I had never been to her house before so I was excited.

.....................

When we pulled up to her house, I quickly stepped out.

Ok first of all her house was not house it was a mansion, a MANSION, like how.

"Dam..."

"Are you going to just stand there all day or are you coming?" Emma called, I quickly jogged up to her "I didn't know you were rich" I said astonished

"Come on I'll show you around" As I followed her around I noticed other houses as well and a small park, it was like there own private town. We were soon passing in front of a large rectangular building that had other people fighting outside on mats.

"This is our gym," she said gesturing to the building. I watched two guys beat each other when one guy landed a nice punch to the jaw the other guy let out a deep growl. Wait, growl are they what I think they are?

The guy that had just growled jumped up in the air and had shifted into a wood brown colored wolf. I gasped,"shit" Emma whispered.

Yep, I was right they were in fact, werewolves.

I turned to Em "you guys are werewolves?" ok well now I don't have to look for them, but I wasn't going to tell them about my mother yet what if they were killing humans I mean I only saw Emma during the school time.

"Um, ya..." she kept shifting back and forth on her leg. "That's so cool wait, your one two right?"

She looked surprised when I said this and raised and eyebrow "Why aren't you running away screaming?" she asked

"I'm not scared of you?" It came out like a question. "Can you tell me about it?" I asked I really wanted to know more about them, I had grown up with angels my whole life so it was new and exciting.

We got pack to the mansion she said she would tell me in her room since she needed to finish a project. "When we go in just ignore my brother and his friends ok" I just nodded

When we walked through the living room, I ignored all of the boys huddled around the coffee table whispering about werewolf stuff most likely. "What is a group of werewolves called?" I whispered

"A pack and we are in the pack house right now" she whispered

"Emma" a voice called

"yes"

"what's on your wrist?" a guys with dark hair and tan skin with dark brown eyes asked. Was that her brother Sam? "and who's she" he said nodding toward me.

"She has a name and we were just heading upstairs," I said grabbing Emma's wrist and pulling her up the stairs.

"Thanks," she said before leading me to her room.

........................

Hope you guys enjoy!

              Please

vote/comment/follow