Chapter 15

It was about mid day when I spotted the open field where we would have the war. My feet touched the green grass the was still damp from this morning. I turned to everyone to see them waiting for my next move, just like a chess game. 

"Wait here while I go talk to the werewolves." I turned and flew to the mansion a few miles away, landing on the steps I knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened.

The minute the door opened I was pulled into a tight hug that was squeezing the life out of me. Pulling back I say Brady with a huge grin on his face. "Where have you been little sis." I rolled my eyes at the nickname, "Getting help, come on I want you to meet some people." I walked back out into the clearing with Brady behind me.

"Brady this is our backup" I pointed to the group of angels watching us with curios eyes that watched our every move.

"Everyone this is my brother Brady" I called out to the group, then the whispers started.

Everyone quieted down once Brady started talking "you guys will be staying in the guest house and if you know any information about the attack you tell Isabella, my Dad or myself, understood?" everyone nodded. "Good, follow me then" he turned back to me "and I think Zack wants to see you" then he took the angels to the guest house.   

I opened the door to Zack's room to see him fast asleep laying on top of the covers with his shoes off, and with the curtains drawn open letting lite come in. I laid on the bed next to him and pushed a few strands out of his face. I kissed the tip of his nose and watched his eyes snap open. "Hi" 

"When did you get back?" he propped himself up on his elbow so his whole body was turned to me. "A few minutes ago."

"Where did you go" his eyes roamed my face like he was tying to remember every single detail on my face. "I got some help" he raised his eyebrow but I ignored him and placed my head on his chest listening to his steady heart beat. I felt him play with my hair as he continued to talk "After the war I'm going to have to take you on a proper date."

"ya so far you've been a lousy boyfriend."

"Well I'm not the one who keeps on trying to save the world" he joked

"Well someone has to right?"

"I suppose" he let out a deep breath

"For now lets just rest"

. . . . . . . .

Brady's pov

Something was off, I just had a feeling. The angels Isabella brought back said the angels were doing to be attacking by the end of the week. That didn't give us much time to get ready, I left Zack alone knowing he had been worrying about Isabella so much that I let him rest, when he woke up he would be in for a surprise. I found Sam (Emma's brother) at the gym working out with other pack members, "Sam" I called

He turned and jogged over to me "Ya"

"Isabella brought some angels back with her and they are staying in the guest house, just thought you wanted to know."

"How's she doing?"

"Fine just tired"

"Should we be worried about having a big group of angels living right next to us while we are about to go to war with there Queen?" He asked

"Well we have the Princess on our side so they must somewhat respect her more than the queen right?"

"Ya I suppose" he shrugged

" See you later"

"bye"

And with that a walked out

I hope we can trust them.

............................................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

                Please

Vote/Comment/Follow