Chapter 18

My eyes shot open seeing what the hold up was, why couldn't they just kill me and put me out of my misery. My eyes connected with my mother first but she was now slightly below me her eyes wide and mouth open. Looking at the ground, my feet were hovering a few inches above the ground. My skin was radiating a slight glow that covered my whole body,  I looked back up to my mother, shock pure shock was written on her face. "She's the savior" she whispered her voice quivering.

Savior? another question, another problem, I let out a scream of frustration, letting my tears lose again I couldn't stop them, pain all the pain of everyone's death and betrayal in a matter of minutes. I was once again huddled in a ball on the ground my head to the flower my back hunched over as I wept. 

Everyone was silent before the screaming started all at once everyone was screaming. My head shot up to she rain pound down on all the angels in front of me, looking up the sky was a muddy gray, but I felt no rain. It wasn't rain, it was some kind of poison that was making all the angels disappear, the glow was protecting me from the poison. I quickly stood up and unfolded my wings before jumping into the air to find the werewolves.

Flying to the sight were the angles attacked us no one was left no even a dead body, the poison killed both the angles and the werewolves. There all dead all the other races are dead everyone was gone apart from me. Why was I special enough to live, was it because I was the "Savior", savior of what? 

The sky cleared up and the sun came back out like it never happened, it was over all the war was over. What now why am I still alive if everything for me is gone. 

"Isabella" a voice called, spinning on my heel, I turned looking at the man who now stood in front of me. "Why hello my dear"

"Who are you?" 

"I am somewhat like a God" I raised an eyebrow, "where did everyone go?" 

"To Heaven or Hell depending on who it was, now you Isabella have done your job and completed the task of saving the human population."

"I didn't do anything" I insisted

"Yes well, you did save the humans even if you didn't intentionally do it. I have come here to release you."

"release me?" I asked

"To set your soul free, now give me your hand." He instructed

Sliding my hand into his I left myself get lighter mentally. I wanted to leave, my time was done and I somehow saved the humans. I wanted to put myself at rest and join Zack where ever he is. I shut my eyes and let my mind drift into another world filled with happiness where I could be a free spirit forever happy...

The End

..........................................

Hope you guys enjoyed this story.

Sorry for the super long wait I wasn't sure on how I wanted to end this story but I finally figured it out.

               Please

vote/comment/follow