Noah Armstrong- Julie Is My Bestfriend, Katie Is My Girlfriend

"Babe, I really don't like it when you hug that Juliette girl." My girlfriend, Katie Johnson grabs her art pad from her locker and then slams it shut. Oh, she's pissed.

"She's my best friend Katie. I haven't seen her in six months." I try to argue after I grab my art pad.

"So how is she your best friend if you haven't seen her in soooooo long?" Oh my girlfriend is such a bitch. Why am I even with her?

"Look Katie, I'm gonna keep hugging Juliette. I can do as I please. Now if you can't accept that, we're done and over. Make your choice now." I never thought I would say that.

"We're done and over. I can't believe you chose her over me!" Katie squeals then runs off to find Sadie.

I begin my way to art class. I see everyone is lined up outside the door. Cody and Juliette are at the front, talking to each other. Yes! Juliette is in my class! But so is Katie. I walk up to them. As soon as they notice me, their heads drop to the floor and their conversation ends.

"Shouldn't you be with Katie?" Cody finally speaks up.

"I broke up with her." I shrug.

"Alright class, today we get new partners and seats. But first, lets introduce our new student, Juliette Davis." Mr Fury, the art teacher motions for Julie to introduce herself.

"I'm Juliette Davis. I go by Julie. I'm from Toronto, Ontario. I just moved here last week."

"Thank you Julie. You can sit in the second row at the last seat." Mr Fury says and she nods.

"Cody, sit beside Juliette." Man I really wanted to be able to hang out with Juliette.

"Noah, you and Katie take third row very last seats." Then he gives everyone their seats. Why did I have to be beside Katie? At least I'm near Juliette and Cody.

"So I thought about it. We're back together." Katie says excitedly.