Katie Johnson- Leaving The Last Mark

How does it feel without a best friend?

"YOU THINK YOU CAN CHEAT ON MY BEST FRIEND AND GET AWAY WITH IT?" Juliette Davis storms up to me. She slams me in the lockers. I struggle in her strong grasp.

"It seems that I already have." I smirk.

"I mean, he's been ignoring you almost all day. So he can spend time with me. Some best friend huh?" I continue.

She only slams me into the locker harder. I wince in pain.

"Don't talk about him like he's worth nothing." She growls.

"But that's the thing. He is worth absolutely nothing. But using him to get to you, is absolutely worth it. So he's not completely not worth it."

Her right fist connects with my jaw. She throws me to the ground and I back against the lockers.

"Ooh that's gonna leave a mark." She says smirking. Then she walks away.

Yeah we'll see who's gonna leave a mark.

--

"Noah!" I run to him crying.

"Katie? What's wrong?" He asks worried.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to your face?" He touches my jaw and I flinch from actual pain.

"J-Juliette threatened me." I cry more.

I should really be an actress, I smirk to myself on the inside.

"Sh-she said that I was in the way of you two. She said that if I didn't break up with you, she'd make my life hell. And she punched me and shoved me against the lockers." I collapse in his arms.

"We're gonna have a little chat with Juliette." Noah grabs my hand and we walk off to find her.

Looks like I'm leaving the final mark.