Cameron Belmont- There's A Lot Of Cleaning Up To Do

"Hey Cam." My best friend, Mike King sits down beside me. Normally, Zoey Brick and Courtney would be with him.

"Where's Zoey Courtney and Brick?" I ask curiously.

"No clue where Brick is. And Zoey now hates me. Courtney is with Zoey." He looks like he could cry at the mentioning of Zoey.

"Vito and Anne Maria?" You see, I'm the only one who knows about Mike's multiple personality disorder. I've been trying to help him control it. He's getting better at it.

"Yep." He plops the 'p'.

"Look Mike, I have something very important to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I think Anne Maria knows about your multiple personalities."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because today in the locker room I noticed how when you were 'Vito' she didn't want you to put your shirt back on before she could pull you off somewhere."

"So you mean she's trying to knock Zoey away and have me to herself?"

"You need to tell Zoey quickly before she hates you for good."

"Hey guys." Brick plops down in front of me. Brick doesn't know about Mike. Only me and Anne Maria I guess.

"Hey." Me and Mike reply.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asks taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Uh- uh." Mike stutters. 'Good going Mike', I think to myself.

"Just about the new girl Juliette." I cover for Mike.

"She's in my art class. She's pretty hot, am I right?" Brick smiles. 'Oh Brick.'

"Y-yeah I guess." Mike says and I simply nod.

"Oh so now you like Juliette too?" Me and Mike whip around to see Zoey and Courtney. 'Dammit Mike. You keep digging yourself in deeper.'

"No!" Mike jumps up.

"Oh you're such a player!" Zoey stomps his foot and rushes out with Courtney. 'Yikes Mike. Nice going. One more thing to clean up.'

"Zoey wait!" Mike tries to go after her.

"Just let her go. You can talk later. It's time for Spanish." I say pulling him away.

There is a lot of cleaning up to do.