Noah Armstrong- Is That Really How You Feel

"He's more interested in his girlfriend than his best friend. He lied to us Cody! He and Katie never broke up! I can't take more of this. I came down here for HIM. I left all my friends at my old school for him! Not to be neglected and ignored. And if Katie is all he cares about, I will just find a boyfriend to see how he likes being the less important thing. Not that'd he notice anyways."

"Is that really how you feel?" Cody and Sierra shoot daggers at me with their eyes.

"N-Noah." She stutters.

"Is that now you feel?" I demand. And it wasn't in my nicest tone.

"Depends on what you want me to define." Oh Julie.

"All of it."

"Yes." She admits quietly.

I'm such an idiot! I let Katie get to me! I neglected my best friend! She's right, I did beg her to come down here. And I've said only a few words to her and its already halfway through the day. Nosh how could you be so stupid? Juliette is the nicest, sweetest, prettiest coolest, and best friend you have ever had! You let Katie control you! You hurt Juliette! And you thought you deserved a friend like her.

"Juliette I-I'm so sorry."

"Save it." She snaps. She turns away from me but I grab her arm.

"Julie please."

"Noah I have to go to English."

"So do I."

"Great." She mutters.

"Me and Sierra have Biology." Cody says. Juliette pleads them with her eyes to not leave her with me.

"We have to go." They leave and Juliette starts to walk away.

"Julie please."

"Why don't you go look for Katie? I'm sure she's all you're thinking about right now." She says venom following her words.

I know I've messed up.

"Julie. I missed you. I really did. Katie said it was you or her. I chose you. In art she said that we were back together. I know I haven't made time for you. What if we hang out tonight. Just me and you. No Katie or anyone."

I plead with my eyes that she will agree.

"Okay." She says quietly

"Thank you! Now we have an English class to get to that were late to!" I drag her to Ms Bakers class.

Time to face her wrath.

"How nice of you to join us Mr Armstrong. You must be the new girl, Ms Davis. May I inquire why you're both late?"

"I had trouble with my locker. Again." Juliette says covering for us both. "Noah was helping me get my books. I'm sorry." She smiles.

"Oh okay. Next time you are late I will have to document it."

"I understand." We both nod our heads at the teacher.

"Well Juliette, since you know Noah well enough, you can sit beside him." Ms Baker says and Julie nods.

"I want you all to read to chapter five and then do the paper work for them." Ms Baker says and everyone groans.

I sit with Justin. I hate him. So now that were a group of three, he'll so go after her.

"Hi there Juliette." He smiles his flirt smile.

Yup, I was right.