Chapter 3: Landing on Trensalaw.

As the Tardis lands on Trensalaw, Clara's passed out on the floor by the controls with her right hand on her stomach and her left arm by her side. The Doctor sees his unconscious daughter, Clara, on the floor. He kneels next to her and he sits there for several seconds, before he realizes that he has to try to wake Clara up.

"Oh no. Please wake up," says the Doctor as he gently stands up.

Clara opens her eyes and says, "That did not feel nice."

"I know, I'm sorry," says the Doctor as he helps Clara up and he hugs her tightly. 

Clara finally opens her gift and she smiles at her dad as she sees it. 

"It's my very own sonic," says Clara. 

"Yes and your's has a silver and purple casing, with the same technology inside as mine, and the crystal at the top is purple," says the Doctor. 

"I love it dad," says Clara. 

Clara and the Doctor leave the Tardis and the Doctor locks the door behind him. 

"Dad, what is that?" asks Clara as she points something out to the Doctor. 

"It's Dr. Simin's minions. Clara get behind me," says the Doctor. 

Clara gets behind the Doctor and she turns around to see a tombstone with the name River Song on it. 

"What! It can't be," says Clara as she sees the tombstone. 

"Clara we have to move," says the Doctor. 

"Dad, it's River's tomb," says Clara sadly. 

"It's not possible though," says the Doctor as he stands next to Clara. 

The Doctor touches the name and Clara points her sonic at the tombstone and the ground opens up beneath her and the Doctor.  They fall just as the Whisper Men get there. While Clara and the Doctor are underground walking, Clara asks, "Dad what is this place?"

"Catacombs," says the Doctor. 

"You know why I hate them," says Clara as a tear goes down her cheek. 

"I know why. You tried to protect River and she died protecting you," says the Doctor. 

"It was my fault dad that River died," says Clara. 

Clara then gets a feeling and she runs ahead with her dad following behind her. A few seconds later, Clara stops dead in her tracks and the Doctor stops too. 

"Is that River?" asks Clara as she points out a clear glass container. 

"Yes it is," says the Doctor. 

Clara pulls out her sonic screwdriver and she points it at the glass, surrounding River, which breaks the glass into a million pieces. Clara catches River just as she begins to fall forward. She feels for a pulse and she says, "Dad, I'm getting a pulse off of River." as she removes her right index and middle finger off of River's wrist. 

"Are you sure?" asks the Doctor. 

"Yeah, I'm sure," says Clara. 

Clara uses her sonic and she sends an electrical pulse to River's heart. 

"Come on River, please wake up," says Clara as she begins CPR. 

River opens her eyes to see Clara and the Doctor looking at her. 

"Clara. I thought you were dead," says River. 

"I almost died, but I lived thanks to dad. If it wasn't for dad putting my vitals and DNA into the Tardis, then I would have died. So the Tardis and I are linked," says Clara as she helps River up. 

River, the Doctor, and Clara then head deeper into the Doctor's future Tardis. The whisper men catch up and they try to take Clara, but the Doctor doesn't let her go. The whisper men let go of Clara and the Doctor, River, and Clara close the door that separates them and the whisper men. They run fast enough to the main tomb, where they see Dr. Simin. 

"Doctor I'm glad you could finally join us," says Dr. Simin. 

"Dr. Simin, what an unpleasant surprise," says River. 

"Dad, look," says Clara as she points out Jenny and Madame Vastra. 

"Where's Strax?" asks the Doctor. 

"Right here," says Strax in a wickedly evil tone. 

"What have you done to him?" asks Clara. 

"He's under my control now," says Dr. Simin. 

"Strax, why? Jenny and Madame Vastra trusted you and you betrayed both of them," says Clara in a bitter tone. 

"I did what my master told me to do," says Strax. 

"Dad. River. Stop the whisper men and Dr. Simin. Do whatever it takes," says Clara. 

The Doctor then sees River give the command for the doors to the Doctor's tomb to open. 

(TO BE CONTINUED!)