Chapter 1: A Father and Daughter Breakfast.

Its an ice cold day in New Corinth City and nineteen year old Clara Oswald is waiting inside a warm coffee shop for her father, the Doctor, to arrive. Clara orders two hot chocolates with whip cream, sprinkled cinnamon powder on top of the whip cream, and a cinnamon stick in each.

"Here you go. Is that all?" asks the cashier.

"Thank you. Can I also get two muffins, one cranberry orange and one blueberry, and two crumpets, one apple cinnamon and one strawberry orange. As well as two seasonal crumpets and muffins," exclaims Clara.

"Sure. So two crumpets and two muffins. Is that all?" asks the cashier.

"Yes that is all," says Clara.

"Here you go. Its already been paid for," says the cashier.

"How?" asks Clara as she picks up the two bags with the muffins and crumpets and the to-go cup holder.

"Me," says Clara's dad, the Doctor.

"Hey dad. Why are you ten minutes late?" asks Clara.

"I was busy Clara," says Clara's dad, the Doctor.

"Really? Let's talk about it somewhere else," says Clara.

"Come with me," says Clara's dad, the Doctor.

Clara carries everything while she's following her father to his Tardis. Clara smiles as she walks inside. The Doctor closes the door to the Tardis.

"What was it this time?" asks Clara.

"I was looking for Gallifrey," says the Doctor.

"Dad we talked about this," says Clara.

"I know, but I needed to make sure for myself," says the Doctor.

"Okay let's just have the breakfast we planned over the phone," says Clara as she changes the subject.

"Okay then what'd you get?" asks the Doctor.

"Well I got the regular, but I got something new too. Its two seasonal crumpets and two seasonal muffins," says Clara.

"Well its always good to try something new," says the Doctor.

"That's right dad and since its two weeks until Christmas, that's why I plan to get you something special," says Clara.

"Okay, but I got this for us to do," says the Doctor as he pulls out a box with a premade gingerbread house.

"Oh sweet. We'll do it together," says Clara.

"I know," says the Doctor.

"Thanks dad. Lets eat," says Clara with the usual happy look on her face.

Clara and the Doctor eat their breakfast and Clara hands the Doctor a cup of hot chocolate. Clara drinks hers in little sips, while the Doctor drinks his every five seconds.

While the Doctor and Clara are enjoying their breakfast, the indoor phone rings. Clara's smile turns into a frown. The Doctor answers it, "Hello."

"Hello Doctor," says Madame Vastra.

"What can I help you with Madame Vastra?" asks the Doctor.

"I need to tell you that the criminal clarence demarco knows about the tomb. He said, "The Doctor has a secret you know. He has one he will take to the grave and it is discovered". What do you make of it Doctor?" exclaims Madame Vastra.

"The final resting place of the future Tardis," says the Doctor.

"Exactly. Especially what's inside of it," says Madame Vastra.

"I know, but what do you think I should do?" asks the Doctor.

"Well I would go investigate it," says Madame Vastra.

"I'm on my way," says the Doctor.

"Actually Dr. Simin is here," says Madame Vastra.

"Where at?" asks the Doctor with a growl.

"The tomb," says Madame Vastra.

"I'm on my way," says the Doctor.

Read my bffs stories. They are amazing writers and friends. Emi_568 TracyBurlew FanfictionRanger serenacullen_black Arnayjah123 these guys and gals are my friends and we always will be. Thanks you guys.