Chapter 6

Dean's POV

Seth and I Decided to ditch the rest of school and go back to his house. On the walk there i couldn't keep my eyes off him. 'He's not even your boyfriend' my mind said to me again "shut up.." i said only for me to hear. I looked over at Seth, he was looking down. The walk there was really quiet 'its okay we barely know eachother' i thought to myself. Seth turned to a house it was big but not not big, it was a grey color but it looked good, he pulled out a key and unlocked the door. Seth looked at me then smiled and opened the door showing me i can come in. I went in and he closed the door, he dropped his backpack on the couch and put his hands inside his front pockets. "You have a nice house" i said to break the silent. Seth smiled and got closer to me. I spoke again "hey... can you show me your room..?" "Umm I don't see why not.." Seth said going up the stairs, I followed him and he opened the last door in the hallway. I went in, it was dark but, then he turned on the light "sorry its kind of messing" he said touching the back of his neck. I turned around and grabbed him by his waist and pulled him close. Are noeses were touching and we looking into each others eyes. "I love your eyes..." Seth said looking at my eyes. I gave him a kiss, and i walked backwards and almost fell on his bed.

Seth's POV

I was trying to make Dean fall on my bed so i can get on top of him and kiss him but he keep his balance. We continue to kiss, and he was a good kisser, i tried it again but it back fired again. Dean stopped the kiss and looked at me "are you trying to make me fall..." He said smirking, i smiled "maybe.." and i gave him a peck on his lips. We let go of each other and he turned around and looked at the T.V "can we watch t.v. for a while...I'm really tired" Dean said looking in my eyes. "Yea sure" i said walking over to the t.v. and turing it on. I turned around and he layed on my bed, he pat a spot on my bed "come lay down next to me" Dean said looking up at me.

I walked over and sat, then layed down. His arms went for me and grabbed my waist. I put my arms around his neck and we layed there cuddling each other. For once in my life i actually wanted to live, i wanted to stay here in his arms all day. I looked up to him and he looked at me. I can tell he wanted to stay like this as well. He gave me a kiss and i kissed him back. "Shut up.." i heard him mumbled to him self, i wonder why he said that.

Dean's POV

'Why are you here, he not your boyfriend' my mind said "Shut up" i mumbled, I hope Seth didn't heard that. My mind keeps telling me things that Seth wasn't for me but i love him, even if we barely know each other.

*Later that night*

I woke up and saw these marks on Seth's arms, i wonder what they were. I've never seen his arms since he always had a sweater on. I tried to go back to sleep but the thought in my head that those were scars and he did that to himself scared me.

I woke up it was morning, Seth was still asleep, and i looked at his arms again. 'See what you did' my mind said again blaming me, i got up making sure i didn't wake him up and left to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror "why does he have scars? does he cut?... No he can't" i said to myself. I left the bathroom and walk back to his room, Seth was sitting on the bed and he look like he just woke up. "GoodMorning" i said sitting next to him and hugging him tight. Seth smiled and looked at his arms, i can tell he tried to hide them. "Can i ask you something?" "Yea sure" He said trying to cover them "are those scars on your arms? and did you do that to yourself?"

Seth's POV

"Yes they are, and yes i did this to myself" i said looking down at my scars. I was trying to hide them as long as i can now Dean knows, not even Paige knows i cut. "I don't blame you doing that" Dean said, i looked over to him. "I've heard and seen what people say and do to you.." he continued, he put his hand on my scars. I actually felt loved, he keep looking at them. "So you don't I'm dumb by doing this" i said in a low voice "No... i don't think your dumb, I would do the same....even though i use to" Dean said the rest in a low voice trying to keep me from hearing i guess. He then looked up and smiled at him then kissed him forehead.

Aww most people hate it when people cut but since Dean use to do it he doesn't really care

Thanks for reading~ Cristal