Chapter 7

Seth's POV

I had fallen in love with Dean, everything about him made him perfect. 'School' rang though my head as Dean and I were together on the couch. "Shit" i cursed, he looked at me with a weird face "what's wrong" Dean asked untouching my hand. "School..." "and so what?.... plus i thought school was hell for you" Dean said rapping his arm around my shoulder. "It is.... its just i have to go, my mom makes me" i said looking down. "Well you mom's not here right now.... you know we can have a little fun.." he said with a smirk appearing on his lips. "What do mean by tha--" i was cut off by Dean pinning me on my bed, he got on top of me and put my arms over my head. Man, this made me want to kiss him but i couldn't get my hands free. "Man... You looked so pretty from up here" Dean said looking down at me. He soon let go of one of my arms and i put it on his waist. He leaned down and we were face to face, inches, i wanted to feel his lips on mine already.

Dean's POV

I was face to face with Seth, he had put one hand on my waist. I had him pinned on his bed, i sat on top of him. We were inches from kissing when we heard a knock on the door. I looked over at the bedroom door and then back to Seth "who could that be?" I soon said, Seth got up and went to answer it i followed him down and we looked at eachother. Seth then looked at the door and opened it. It was his Friend, her name was... damm it i forgot. She smiled at Seth then saw me looking at her, she completely started to fangirl. "Omg..Omg.." is the only thing she can say. Seth grabbed her arm and brought her inside. "Look... Paige dont say anything" Seth said as she still walked in.

So that was her name, they continue to talk while i got lost in my thoughts. I was broken away from them when Paige had spoken "so... you guys are dating??" She said with a smirk looking at Seth then at me. I looked at her blanking. "Umm...." was the only thing i can say, i looked at Seth 'he's not your boyfriend' my mind said "can you shut up" i whispered and put my hand on my head. I think Seth heard me cuz i looked over at him and he gave me a weird face, i looked over at Paige and it seemed as if she was confused.

Seth's POV

Why does Dean always say that, he always lost in his thoughts and ends up saying shut up and doesn't even know it. "Did you two hear me..." Paige had spoken again "Are you two dating or not?" To be honest, i didn't even know. I was afraid to say yes, and even more afraid to say no, i didn't what to say. I looked over at Dean and he was already starring at me. It was quite for a second till Paige got a call. She went outside to answer it, i looked over and Dean turns out he been looking at me the entire time. "So.... What are we?" I asked looking into his eyes, he didn't look away "Well.. I don't know" he replied, we been like this for 2 days so i didn't really matter.

He soon got closer to me "Okay look... tomorrow in school I'll tell you what we are.." He said, i got a bit nervous when he mentioned school. "I have to go right now... im really sorry." Dean said getting his shoes and backpack. Why was he leaving did i make him feel uncomfortable or did i do something wrong i didn't know. "Bye.." he said kissing me on my check and closing the door. I put my hand where he had kissed me, i love Dean and i was afraid to admit it. Paige had came back in, She looked as if she wanted to cry.

Paige's POV

I had gotten a threat call from Nikki, when i answer the call my stomach feel as if i was sick, i couldn't breath. She had said if i go to school tomorrow something back will happen. Its possible it'll be true but who knows. I cleared those thoughts from my head and payed my attention back to Seth. "I saw Dean leave what happen?" "I have no idea nor do i know what we are" Seth said looking down. I put a arm on his shoulder I chuckled "i remember when me and Becky first meet... it was little like you and Dean" I said looking at Seth, I paused for a moment then continue "we were all okay till someone asked what were we, i didn't know what to say until she grabbed my hand and said we're dating" I had a smile on my face. I dropped my arm from his shoulder "I think I-I love Dean..." Seth mumbled. I asked what did he say "I-I love Dean" Seth said in a clear voice.

Awww Seth admitted he loves Dean
Thanks for reading~ Cristal