Chapter 10

** Sorry Its a Little Sexual xD**

Seth's POV

"Seth...I-I love you.." Dean said. I couldn't speak, we were still face to face hugging eachother. "If you dont feel the same-..." he said when i cut him off "No i do... Dean i do Love you" i said. Dean smiled and hugged me "i love you" i said again, i picked up my head and looked onto his eyes. Dean grabbed my waist and took me up stairs to my room, he opened the door then closed it and kissed me. "I love you" i said while my lips were pressed against his. He smiled through the kiss. We backed up to the bed and i fell making him fall on top of me. Dean stopped the kiss and saddled me, he bend down and continued the kiss. 'He's your boyfriend Seth, if you want to do it then do it' my mind was thinking dirty now but i was okay with it. Dean stopped and started to kiss my neck. Once he got to my sweet spot i let out a moan. He smirked and started to suck on it. God did this fell good i didn't want it to stop.
Dean keep kissing and went up to my lips. "I think i left you a Hikey.." Dean said chucking, I opened my eyes and looked at him "its Okay... as long as you let me give you one" i said chucking back. He rolled to his back "Okay then... Come here" he said smirking. I got on top of him and started to kiss him, he put his hands on my hips and he began to move them back and forth. I went down to his neck and kissed it, Dean let out a moan of his own. I looked at where i been sucking and saw a hikey mark. I bite my lip, and kissed the other side of his neck while he continued to rock my hips back and forth. I can tell he was getting hard.

Dean's POV

Seth being on top of me and sucking on my neck made me go crazy. I decided to rock his hips on me back and forth. Seth stop sucking on my neck, i saw him bite his lip, i had bite mine as well. I put my hand on the back of his head and brought him in for another kiss. I sat up never breaking the kiss, he now sat on my lap. I pulled off his shirt and went down with my lips to his neck then almost to his chest. I keep moving his hips back and forth on my lap. Seth had let out another moan, i stopped and opened my eyes. I put are foreheads together and we looked into eachothers eyes. "Seth... do you want to?" I asked smiling at him, he smiled back "Well we're here you know on my bed... so why not" i took off my shirt and pinned Seth to the bed 'now were going to have some fun' my mind said.

Paige's POV

I was walking with Becky to her house so we can study and by study i just mean mess around. "Should i come out to my parents already... like me and you have been together for like... 9 months already" Becky asked I grabbed Becky's hand "Well... i dont know... If you want to Then you do it" we walked throw the drive way and she opened the door "Okay... my parents aren't here yet... that gives me a little time to think of what i should say" I smiled at Becky and hugged her from behind then kissed her neck, even though i was going for her cheek. We soon sat on the couch and thought of what Becky was going to say.
I had grabbed my phone 'Hey wanna go to the Movies tomorrow night?' I sent the message to Seth, He'll probably say no but maybe he will.

Becky's Parents came in and me and Becky were still sitting on the couch "i need to tell you guys something..." Becky said standing up. "Yes... what is it Becky?" Her Mother said. Her parents sat down and listened "okayy... well I-I-I'm attrac attractive girls... meaning i don't find guys attractive" Becky said "how do you know..?" Her parents said with a grin looking at me "because I'm her girlfriend..." i said standing up and grabbing Becky hand. Her parents stood up "Becky we're not dumb... " he dad said "what... wait you already knew" "of course... and we're okay with it" her mom said and they left up stairs. Once they left and closed their door, Becky and I hugged and we kissed. I had checked my phone and saw Seth hasn't seen my message.

Seth's POV

I was laying on Dean's chest and he kissed my head. Are clothes were on the floor "I'm going to get dressed..." Dean said kissing my lips "Okay " i said smiling once he got up, Dean put on his pants. I had my boxers on so got up and touched his chest. I grabbed his shirt and put it on him. Dean Smiled and kissed me, he grabbed his shoes and put them on. I put on some shorts and walked him out "Bye Babe.." Dean said Kissing my cheek. I walked back up stairs and lied down on my bed i saw my phone and saw a green like flashing. 'Hey wanna go to the Movies tomorrow night?' It was from Paige and it was sent an hour ago "shit... she's going to ask what was i doing" i mumbled 'yeah sure' I typed in. I put my phone away and looked at the ceiling. My phone went off and looked at what it said i didn't want to type so i called her. The phone rang 3 times till it was answered "Hello.." Paige said on the other line "hey... so movies?" I said "ohh yeah.... wait i send that an Hour ago what were you doing" "i was with Dean..." i smiled "wow... Anyway you wanna come with me a Becky??... Dean can come with us if you want" Paige said "yeahh... I'll come, I'll call Dean later and ask" i said, with that Paige said Okay and hung up. I put my phone under my pillow and fell asleep.

This Chapter is/was for Valentine's day... a little too late but i dont care xD

Sorry if it got a little sexual
Thanks for reading~ Cristal