Chapter 11

Dean's POV

Once i left Seth i went to my house "Dean!!!.... don't you live a few blocks from Here??" I looked behind me to see who said that. I turned around and saw Nikki and Brie "Ohh you know... just walking around.." I said Nikki gave me a weird face "No wonder your So in Shape!!" Nikki laughed, i put my hand on the back of my neck. I know Brie won't judge me if i tell her i was with Seth but i know Nikki would "Well i have to be going...now.... ha-bye" i said Nervously i waved Them goodbye and left them confused.
I finally got home and closed the door fast i ran to my room i just wanted to get inside already. 'You almost got caught, You Idiot!!' my mind said to me "its not my fault.." i mumbled. I was going insane. I walked to the bathroom to splash some water on my face when something about me caught my eye "How am i supposed to hide that?.." i said looking at the hickey that was on my neck. I had 2 hickeys. I ran to my mom's room to get her make up bag and find something that i can blend in to match my skin color and hide the hickeys. Everyone at school knows i dont have a girlfriend and if they see this....

Seth's POV

'"Seth i love you but i cant be with you" Dean said "Why not... you tolded me you loved me and now your going to leave me" Dean walked away getting farther and farther now not being able to see him any more "Dean come back!!... Dont leave me...." i dropped to my knees "dont leave me as well..." i said softly'

I sat up on my bed, was that all dream? I asked myself. It was, what if that actually happened. I layed back again and turned to my side it was 5:27p.m. i layed back on my back. I pulled out my phone and checked if i got any calls or messages, everything looked normal. I accidentally opened the camera app and saw myself. I was going to close it when i noticed something on my neck. "Is that a Hickey?.." i whispered to myself. I sat up and and got out of bed. I had gym shorts and what if my mom was here so i put on a black shirt. I went down stairs i kind of felt awkward asking this to my mom "Mom... does this look noticeable??.." I said, why was i telling her. Maybe because i trust her. She turned around and saw my hickey "ohhh... Well its not that noticeable... do you...want me to cover it up?" My mom asked. I nodded my head. She knew i couldn't go to school like that tomorrow.

I went back to my room, my mom didn't even ask how i go it nor who gave it to me. I went back to bed knowing i jad school tomorrow.

Paige's POV

Becky and I went back to my house because she was going to spent the night at my house. My parents weren't here, they were at Las Vegas. While i stayed at home being bored all the time at least I had Becky. We went up to my room and Becky dropped her stuff next to my bed. Everytime one of us spent the night at eachothers house we just act like its a sleep over like what girls do. I think their call "Slumber Partys" i don't really go to those but Becky and I always do.

I was laying down in bed looking up at the phone that was in my hands when Becky sat on me "What do you want?" I smirked moving the phone "Come on Paige... Lets do something fun" Becky said jumping up and down on me. I gave her a small push and she fall laying down next to me. She put her arms around me and kissed my cheek. I looked over at her and smiled. She kissed me again but this time she kissed my nose "Go to sleep..." i turned my back to her and i layed on my side. I couldn't see her but i knew she was frowning i turned back the over way and kissed her lips "Good Night..." i said then turned back with my back facing her "Goodnight.." Becky yawned and soon me and her were sleep.

What a weird Dream Right?.... Well thanks for Reading xD
~Cristal