Chapter 8

Candace -

" Baby stop it," I giggled as Marcus continued to kiss my cheek and my neck.

"Girl stop acting like you don't want me to be kissing up on you," he laughed as he gripped my waist.

"Hush," I laughed as I kissed his lips. "I'm mad I gotta go back to the office," he said as he leaned up against the car.

"Me too, I honestly don't want to go back to work but I have some paper work to do, but I'm going to finish them so when I come home I can give you all my attention ," I said as I pecked his lips.

"All your attention?" He smirked as he gripped my waist. "All my attention daddy," I said as I gave him another kiss. Just as things were about to get deep, his phone rung.

As he reached in his pocket to answer it I started kissing on his neck. "Hello, yes this is Mr. Henderson, somethings wrong with MJ?" He asked.

I pulled back and looked at him. "He did what?! Alright alright I'll be down there," he replied as hung up.

"What the hell is wrong with that boy!" He yelled as he hit the hood of the car. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked as I grabbed his arm.

"They caught MJ putting graffiti on the wall in the gym, his teacher said he hasn't been turning in his homework, he's been disruptive in class, I'm sick of this shit I'm gone give that boy a good old school ass whopping," he said as he walked over to his side of the car.

"Baby beating him is not going to work, apparently he's acting out," I said as I got in the car.

"Candy come on baby he was "acting" out a few months ago, now he's just asking for an ass whooping, I'm sick of this shit baby, we've done everything we have put his ass in counseling we tried talking to him, what the fuck does he want baby?" Marcus asked as he hit the steering wheel.

I knew to keep my mouth shut whenever he was angry, because I always ended up getting my feelings hurt. We pulled up in front of the school and he cut the engine down. Before we walked up the steps I grabbed his arms and pecked his lips.

"Baby calm down okay, talk to him first before you go off okay," I said as I caressed his head. He nodded and I pecked his lips. We walked up the stairs and the security guard buzzed us in.

I walked with Marcus over to the principals office where MJ was sitting with his head down.

"Mr. Henderson, Mrs. Witherspoon right this way," she said as she walked to her office.

We sat down as she sat behind her desk. "For the past few weeks we have been having problems with Marcus, he's been caught roaming the hallways during class, he's been writing graffiti on the wall and not just anything, profanity, his English teacher feels as if school isn't for MJ, I don't want to have to kick him out, considering how good his old files are, now since this is his second offense with writing on the walls he's to be suspended for five days, I took the liberty of getting all his assignments for the next few days as well," she replied.

"Alright thanks you Mrs. West Marcus said as he grabbed the folder from her. "Mr. Henderson if I have one more incident with him, I'm going to have to expel him," she said.

"Yes ma'am Mrs. West, I promise you won't have any more incidents," he smiled.

We walked back out into the waiting area were MJ was, he looked at and wiped his eyes. I felt so bad for him, I knew Marcus wasn't going to try and talk to him.

Marcus -

"Get your black ass up and let's go now!" I yelled as I opened the door. I watched as MJ got up and walked out the minute we made it outside I slapped him the back of his head.