Chapter 11

Marcus -

Drake's Song Back To Back began playing in my ear as I started punching the punching bag. I closed my eyes and continued punching as if it was Jarvis's face. I was tired of this nigga and I was about ready to end his life once and for all. I was sick of him. If it wasn't for him, Grace would still be here. If it wasn't for him, MJ would be at home safe in his room sleeping getting ready for school tomorrow. Instead he had my son doing God knows what to him. I was tired of sitting back doing nothing. I felt helpless, and then it hit me.

Like lighting, I ran out the gym and hopped inside my car. I pressed my foot on the gas and went to my boy Charles house. I pulled into his drive way, and cut the engine down. I remembered Charles worked for the phone company for seven years. He knew all about phone numbers, cracking codes, and finding locations of phone numbers. I hoped like hell he was at home.

I walked up to his door and rung his door bell. About ten minutes later I saw a light come on and several seconds later Charles opened the door.

"Marcus, w-what's up bro?" He asked as he put his classes on.

"Look Charles man I'm sorry if I woke you," I replied.

"No no I was in the basement doing some work, come on in," he replied.

I walked inside his home and smiled at how well decorated his home was. "When Pam died I didn't bother to change the house around. I decided on keeping everything the same," he replied.

I nodded my head still looking around. "Would like some to drink, water I got some good wine," he offered.

"Nah I'm good Charles, Honestly I need a favor, I don't care what you charge I'll give you any money you need, right now I need help, I'm desperate," I replied.

"what's going on?" He asked. We sat down and  I spent an hour telling him everything, not leaving out any details.

"So, can you help me?" I asked as I watched him rub his chin.

"Yes I'll help you free of charge, I want you to get your son back and this Jarvis character he needs to be out, follow me to my garage that's where I do a majority of my work," he said as he got up.

I followed him to his garage and I couldn't believe my eyes. This man had every computer you could think of. He was even in the process of building a clone machine.

I looked at some of his blueprints and I was impressed. "Okay, what's the phone number?" He asked as he powered up his computer.

I pulled out my phone and went to my notes app where I had typed in the number after I saw it on the house phone. I gave it to him and watched as he put several codes in the computer.

We both moved our attention to the printer. It started printing out all types of information. Charles grabbed the parts and I leaned over his shoulders and looked at the information.

"He's located in an abandoned building over on Leyton Drive. It's a two story building. He's on the second floor. Charles moved over and went back to the computer.

"I'm trying to break the code of the security cameras so I can watch them," he replied.

I watched him typed something fast on the computers and then all of a sudden I saw Jarvis, some other dude and MJ. They had MJ typed up to a chair full of explosives.

I watched as Charles turned the volume up on his computer. "If your daddy doesn't show his face Friday, I'm going to blow you up," Jarvis laughed.

I looked at MJ's face. He looked scared with tears falling down his eyes. This angered me to the core. "I'm going down there," I replied as I began to walk away.

"Marcus wait!" Charles said as he shut off the computer.

"I can't wait my son is down there with some crazy people who are trying to kill him," I replied.

"Do you have any weapons?" Charles asked.

I stopped and looked down to the ground. "No," I replied.

"Come here, let me show you something," he replied.

I followed him over to a cabinet and he opened me up to a shed full weapons. Bombs, Ak47's, it was all types of military guns, and bullets.

"Let me get that Ak47, and a 9mm," I replied.

"That's all you want?" He smiled.

"A few bombs too," I smiled.

When I left Charles house I was fully strapped, along with a bullet proof vest. I hopped in my car, and I plugged in the address Charles had gave me into my GPs.

I turned the radio up and Ludacris's Move Bitch began to play. Perfect song for the perfect moment. I backed out Charles's drive way and sped off down the street and unto the expressway.

Charles -

I was in my kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water when my door bell began to ring. "Who could that be?" I asked under my breath. I wondered if it was Marcus coming back because he had forgot something.

I put my glass down and walked to the front door. I opened the door and a pregnant lady stood at my front door.

"My name is Candace Witherspoon, Marcus is my fiancé, I'm pregnant with his child and I haven't seen him since ten o'clock pm, when he stormed out the house, tell me everything I need to know, and don't lie to me I just saw him backing out your drive way, you don't wanna piss me off so tell me everything," she replied with a stern look on her face.

I scratched my head confused as hell.