Chapter 12

Marcus -

I pulled up to the abandoned building, cut the engine down and hopped out. I slammed the door and went towards the back of the building it was two big black guys standing outside the building.

I walked up and punched one of them in the face, which caused the other one to try and fight me as well. I started doing some Chris Tucker Rush Hour moves on they asses, and when I caught them off guard I shot them both in the head twice, sending them down the ground with blood splattering everywhere.

I ran inside the building and got run in with two more guys. I hid behind a garbage can. I shot one guy twice in his chest, and then in his head. I shot the other one in his legs and in his chest. I ran looking for an evaluator  or door and found a door which led to some steps. I heard some guys running down the stairs and I pulled out both my guns and started shooting killing them all.

I stepped over their dead bodies and just as I made it to the second floor and around the corner, I felt somebody press a gun up to my head.

"Going some where?" Polo asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, I am, I'm going to rescue my son!" I said as I kicked him in the nuts and turned around punched him in his face. He hunched over and then tried to aim towards me. I pulled out my gun and shot him sending him through the door and down the flight of stairs.

I shot him three more times in the chest just to make sure he was dead. I ran further down the hall and I started bursting into several rooms. They all were empty. I bursted into one room door and saw MJ sitting in the chair attached to all the explosive bombs.

"Dad!" MJ cried out the minute he saw me.

"MJ!" I yelled as I ran over to him I kissed his forehead and then I looked down at the bomb and all the wires.

"Dad, get me out of here," he said with tears falling down his eyes.

"I got you MJ, I got you," I said as I reached behind him.

Suddenly I heard the click of a gun and I reached for my weapon.

"I wouldn't touch that if I was you," Jarvis smiled as he held up the button for the bomb.

I looked at with an evil glare.

I kept my hand on the weapon and he acted as if he was about to press the button.

"Drop all your weapons in the middle of the floor or I'll press this button and end your sons life," he smirked.

"Dad! Please!" MJ cried.

I was hesitant at first but then I put everything I had on me in the middle of the floor like he asked.

"This the route you wanna go? We don't you just let me and my son go Jarvis?" I asked.

"Marcus, Marcus now why would I do that?" He said laughing.

"I'm not gonna let you go. No I'm gonna enjoy pressing that button and blowing his brains out, than I'm going to find much enjoyment in killing you, and guess what, once I'm done killing you then I'm going to kill Candace," he smirked.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Candace asked as she pressed her gun up to Jarvis's forehead.

Jarvis smiled. "Oh Candace night of you to come are you going to help me kill them off?" He smirked.

"Oh no baby I'm going to help them kill you," she said as she knocked the gun out his hand. I ran to it when he tried to make a move we aimed our guns at him.

"Since Jarvis, you thought you knew me. You thought you had Candy wrapped around your fingers but I'm sorry to tell you Jarvis you don't, You know own me and you don't know me. And everybody who knows me knows that I don't play when it comes to my family," Candace said as she shot Jarvis three times in the head causing his blood matter so splash every where.