Diagon Alley

When Hagrid and my cousin returned Hagrid looked sick

"Are you alright, Hagrid?" I asked politely but Hagrid didn't answer. We went out and we stopped walking outside a shop called madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

"So, we need to slip off we'll leave you Harry here and I'll leave you Allison outside a second-handed robe shop. I need a pick-me-up in the Leaky Cauldreon! I hate them Gringgotts cars!"

Harry got in the shop alone and I followed the gamekeeper outside a small business shop.

"See you in a beat." Hagrid said while he gave me a bag full of coins.

I felt really nervous while I entered the shop. Inside there was a young lady talking to a woman with three red-headed boys.

"Thank you Mrs Weasley. See you next year for your daughter's uniform!"

The family headed to the exit. Two of the boys were very much alike, "they must be twins."

"Come on Fred, your sister's waiting us at home with Percy."

It was then when I realised that I was staring at the four of them and one of the children, Fred, was staring back. I turned to the young lady and felt my cheeks turn red. How rude of me?

"...Hogwarts?"

"What? Sorry I didn't understand you! I had heard nothing of what the shop-keeper had said, my mind was still with that family, the Weasleys.

- I asked if you want to buy a uniform for Hogwarts?

-Oh yes! I answered

-How tall are you? I stared at her

"No idea, sorry." I added "Great I was in the Wizarding World for how long? One hour... two? And I have made a foul of myself already twice". The lady put a metre around my vest measured my high and how long my arms were.

Then she started searching in the girls section
"I think this will do" she said finally and put out a small sized cloak and she continued searching for the other peaces of my uniform. Sometimes she gasped yes or no, definitely no.

Here you are! She said and gave me a bag with my new school uniform. Harry and Hagrid came right after I paid. We made our way threw the crowd and Harry asked

"And what is Slytherin and Hufflepuff?"

"School houses. There's four. Everyone says Hufflepuff are a lot of duffers.

- I bet I'm in Hufflepuff" harry said loosely

"Don't say that!" I said sharply

We visited a book shop called Flourish & Blotts. Hagrid gave the book list to an assistant and my cousin and I wondered around, trying to remember everything I read.

"I was trying to find out how to curse Dudley" Harry explained and I run close to him curiously about that course for which I was really looking forward to.

"I'm not sayin' that's not a good idea, but yer not ter use magic I in the Muggle world except in a very special circumstances." Hagrid explained. And anyway, yeh couldn't work any of them curses yet, yeh'll need a lot more study before yeh get ter that level.

We bought our new school stuff (mine all second handed) and while we were leaving the apothecary Hagrid checked the list one more time.

-Just yer wand left – oh yeah, an I still haven't got yeh a birthday present.

-You don't have to-

-I know I don't have to. Tell yeh what, I'll get yer animal. Not a toad, toads went outta fashion years ago yeh'd be laughted at – an' I don't like cats, they make me sneeze. I'll get yer an owl they are dead useful, carry yer letters an' everything.

It was very interesting to learn about pets in the magic world, but Hagrid's words had made me think that I ought to buy a present for my cousin's birthday. I surely couldn't buy one. Not even a cheap one because we couldn't waste time and go back to Gringgotts. I decided it was best to make a pretty birthday card for him when we returned home.

Hary was trembling after we left "eeylops Owl Emporium"

-don't' expect you have a lotta presents from them Dursleys. Hagrid said I looked away and my eyes became wet.. I should have been nicer, all these years.     

A. N.

I know that this is my shortest part so far but it is the end of the second semester and I have exams in more then eight different subjects. I also wanted Allison's visit to Ms Ollivander's in one chapter. See you next week!