The Hooded Figure

(Hi guys, this is my first time writing a Fanfiction, I hope you enjoy and just a heads up:
*thoughts*
"LOUD SOUNDS"
~signs~
Thank you for reading and I do not own any of the characters apart from the OC)

Erwin POV
"PREPARE TO EXIT THE WALLS!!" I screamed with Levi on my left and his squad behind him. The other squads looked at me with determined yet fearful eyes.
The wall door lifted up, "FORWARD"I bellowed. My horse charged at full speed, through the mess of trees in our path, the others followed behind me swiftly, as we approached the hoard of titans we were asked to eliminate Levi leaped from his horse and flew towards the nearest titan and cut its nape perfectly without a speck of its blood on his clothes. Other squads broke apart from the main group to go to their appropriate spots.

"FIVE 10 METER TITANS NEARING THE LEFT FLANK. SQUAD B AND C ATTACK, SQUAD F SUPPORT IF NEEDED" I yelled.

The squads followed my instructions and took three titans out. The two others were abnormal titans who had disappeared. I heard a scream and turned my head back to see the two titans appearing above the main group.

"SQUAD F"

Squad F flew towards the two titans but Levi had already taken out one of them leaving the last one which was too far from him to Squad F who swiftly killed the last abnormal titan. I turned my head back and noticed that many of the titan were going back to where they came from. Only a few remained, they were walking through the maze of trees.
*What? Why are they turning back? Where have the other titans gone, are they planning to ambush us?

They don't seem interested in killing us anymore*

Suddenly Levi zips toward a tree a couple of meters away.
"Levi? What are you doing"

He replies but he is too far to be heard. I signal the group to follow him since the titans we were meant to kill were almost all gone. I see Levi running after a blurred hooded figure who is leaping through leaves and grabbing onto branched to move.
*Incredible, they're not using 3DMG gear but their own legs and hands to move through the forest. Their speed is crazy*
I hear gasps behind me as they spot the hooded figure.

Levi is barely on their tail, he begin to speed up his gear which helps him catch up slightly. I send for the other squads to follow Levi and try to capture the hooded figure.
" ALL SQUADS FOLLOW CAPTAIN LEVI AND CAPTURE THAT PERSON. THEY MOST LIKELY THEY KNOW THEIR WAY AROUND THE FOREST WHICH MEANS THAT THEY LIVE OUTSIDE THE WALLS. THIS PERSON COULD HELP HUMANITY GREATLY!!"
( honestly I was just interested in the hooded figure for obvious reasons but they could help us so....)
The squads begin to disperse along with myself

Levi POV
*This person is incredibly fast! Are they even human?, their not using any of our gear*
I sped up my gear even more in effort to catch up to the hooded figure, now I'm line in line with them, they turn their head to me in suprise and I catch a glimpse of their face.
*Beautiful*
They had large chestnut brown eyes and a strand of light blue hair fell onto his/her face. It's difficult to tell their gender though...
I spot Erwin, Petra, Gunther, Oluo and Hanji running/gliding after me and the hooded figure. The hooded person begins to slow down, now I think they are human but I highly doubt since they had been climbing and running from him for around 20 minutes. I take this chance, using almost all of what was left of my gas I arrived in front of them and kicked them in their gut, I couldn't really tell if it was their stomach because their cloak was covering their body but they stopped for a split second and countered my kick with one arm and quickly grabbed a branch while falling after counter in my kick. Erwin and the others started cutting the branches in the persons reach but suddenly they threw themselves backward and launched off a tree truck with their feet. They caught onto a branch but suddenly one arm let go.
* Maybe they're  tired .....but it didn't seem that way... Could it be that their injured?*
They quickly lifted themselves up onto the branch and leaped off it. When they were just about to reach the next branch Erwin and Hanji appeared in front of them with their fist ready. Some how the figure used their shoulders as a launching pad and flew right through them only to find the other squads ready to stop them. They kicked a couple of soldiers in the face and elbowed another. Then they stopped and looked around. I landed in front of the person with my squad at my side, we had the person surrounded when suddenly they reached up for the branch a couple of meters above them with insane speed and climbed up, we tried to get ahead of him/her but only some of the elite soldiers including Erwin and I. They stopped suddenly.

"Who are you and why are you living outside of the walls?" Erwin asked.
The figure didn't answer, Mike, Dita and two others tried to sneak up on them and subdue them but they all ended up with a roundhouse kick in their faces. I took this opportunity to throw myself at them, I was able to hold one arm. They didn't struggle but I did receive quite a few kicks and punches but they didn't move their arm.
*Oh right wasn't this the arm that let go of the branch and slowed them down?*
Mike and the others who the hooded person kicked previously leaped on them. After knocking unconscious three soldiers who assisted in subduing the person we were able to bring them to ground. As we got to the ground the persons hood fell off revealing astonishing blue hair and the beautiful face I had seen earlier.....this person was a woman....I knew of strong woman looking over at Petra but not at this pers-her level ( I don't mean to be sexist, I'm a female too and sometimes males think I'm weak so I just wanted to put this in here to let any female discriminators reading this that females are NOT weak)

We all looked at her shocked, not only about her gender but her blue hair. Hanji ran towards her.
*Tch not now*
"IEEE NUFUFUFU Your blue hair is amazing!!! How is your hair blue? Are you human? How did you have so much stamina to leap throu-mhmmph" Hanji bombarded her with questions until I covered her mouth, napkin in hand obviously.

"I saw what you did earlier.How did you get the titans to do what you wanted them to?"