The Female Titan - Flashback (PART TOWOWE)

Flashback (cont'd)

Levi POV

"I've currently finished reporting to Pixis about your backstory and the information I have on you so far and I assure he is one to be trusted. He is a good friend of mine and is willing to keep this matter a secret." Erwin informed her as Pixis began to walk forwards.

"So young Miss Akari, I need to tell you about a certain matter." Pixis said seriously.

*Wha?*

"I'm your father." 

What the f*ck... Darth Vader is that you? 0-0

Everyone in the room looked shocked. Erwin's eyebrows were even more intense and the braat had her eyeballs out of her sockets.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA just kiddin' hahaha you guys are as gullible as always XD" Pixis laughed.

"Only you Pixis, only you." Erwin mumbled

"Really Dotty the ba-Mmasodjhvp9auiejdffffMAFIAEMndajiHAHhheHEH"

I grabbed Akari before she said anything more embarrassing and put my hand over her mouth. She started to laugh, probably because Erwin didn't lose his shocked gumpy cat-like face + eyebrows.

"Cough, anyways Akari I would like to speak to you about a few matters," Pixis started, " As Erwin said you can trust me and I hope you do, secondly Erwin and I have agreed that it would be best if no-one outside the Survey Corps and those trusted to know about your existence. Regarding the people who saw your o so great entrance, the higher-ups will think nothing of it as long as no troubling rumors are spread." Pixis said before I cut in.

"They don't give two shits anyways " I said.

"...Pretty much. And finally I hope we become good friends and come to visit me often ^-^. I have a good feeling we will with your sense of humor" Pixis continued.

"Heh, I have a feeling we will be good friends" Akari replied. For some reason she wiggled her eyebrows.

I don't think this "friendship" will be good. Probably just more annoying pranks and stupid jokes which Pixis already does. Remind he how he is a commander again. Honestly, the Corps think its some gutsy soldiers from my Squad but NO.

"She doesn't even know where to find you, and I would like to keep it that way" I stated.

"Oh! Don't worry about that, it isn't my first time inside these walls so I can find the headquarters" Akari replied happily.

...

"WHAT" Pixis and Erwin cried

"What do you mean by that brat? You never told us anything about this" I asked

"Yes, Akari-san, your situation may be breached if anyone from other squadrons know about who you are and what you can do. Could you please tell us about this?" Erwin calmly said.

"Ah but you don't need to worry to much about it!" Akari spoke

Erwin urged her to continue

A couple of years ago, when I was younger...  

Flashback within a flashback

Wall Maria had been breached by titans, Akari was passing by from hunting and exploring and saw them going into this place, being a curious and young child she went with them hiding in the cover of a titan. Akari arrived inside and saw the havoc they wrecked. In the corner of her eye she saw a smaller boy who looked strangely familiar to her and girl with a red scarf. There was also a woman who was their mother. She had been crushed by part of the house structure and they were trying to lift it. The titan Akari was hiding behind went towards them. And as it reached for the woman beneath the rubble a young blond boy came running with an older man. They all witnessed the woman die in the hands of a titan. Furious rage and remorse could be seen in the brunette boys eyes and noticing thisAkari paused for a second.

The titan then reached for the children.

"There was no way in hell I'm gonna let it kill them" Akari said

Her wings came out and with a swift slice Akari had killed the titan. It landed with a thud as she knelt before the brunette boy. 

"Child, are you injured?" She asked worried

There was no response. Akari then saw tears pouring from his eyes and the despair. She hugged him tightly as he sobbed. Sadly she couldn't comfort him for long, there were more titans coming.

"...sniff...Are you an angel?.. sniff" the boy sniffled.

"No, I'm just here to help. Now hurry along, I don't want you getting hurt along with your friends." Akari replied sweetly. 

She then looked to the girl who looked as sad as the young boy. Letting one hand pull her in gently, she hugged her as well. Slowly, but surely the young girl began to cry, saying "thank you" in between her sobs. The older man stepped away slowly letting them have some time and also began to check the area for safety.

"I wont keep them for much longer" Akari said loudly so the older man could hear. He nodded and kept looking allowing the blond boy to walk towards her. She let go slowly not wanting to part from the children. 

"I must go. Listen you three," She said looking towards the blond child, " My name is Akari and I come from outside these walls. I'm sorry for your loss but what is more important is that you live on, survive. You also must tell no-one about my existence.. I wish you the best"

Before she could leave, the young brunette boy spoke quietly as the blond boy came in.

"I won't tell anyone.. sniff... Thank you, thank you so much Aki." The boy said.

Suprised by the nickname the boy gave her, Akari smiled at him and the other children.

"My name is Mikasa Ackerman, thank you... sniff, thank you for saving all of us" The girl, Mikasa said.

"M-my names Armin Alert. Thank you very much..." The young blond said, trying to stop himself from crying or sniffling.

*For such a young and frail looking child he has quite the will* Akari thought *Though, I'm not much older* 

"Come here child, there's no need to keep it in," Akari said as Armin ran into her calming and warm arms crying for the tragedy that had just happened to them all.

"I'm -sniff- Eren Jeager -sniff- thank-k you for killing the titan that ate my mum T^T" Eren said

"...so that was your mother... I'm so sorry. Be careful but don't worry. I will always be here to protect you." Akari said sadly before standing up and letting go of the child.

"Live on, survive and be careful" Akari said. And with that she disappeared from Eren, Mikasa and Armin's sight.