The Titan

3rd POV
SMASH
Akari broke through the window and landed with pieces of glass scattered beside her. The soldiers who weren't expecting her arrival looked at her in shock. Jean, Mikasa and the other cadets came through the window as well, some falling down instead of landing. Akari laid Armin down on a bench and asked Mikasa to take care of him.

"Mikasa, I'm going to find Eren....even if it's his dead body" Akari said.
Mikasa opened her mouth to retaliate but looked at Akari's expression and quickly shut it. Mikasa nodded but Jean and Sasha quickly stood infront of her to stop her from leaving.
"You may die, he's probably dead anyway. Don't waste your time!" Jean yelled.
"I agree with him Akari, Eren has been out there for about half an hour, he has not weapon or protection. Just let him go" Sasha said quietly.
"NO, I WILL NOT LEAVE HIM. EVEN IF ITS ONLY TO RETRIEVE HIS DEAD BODY!" Akari bellowed. With that she took one last look at Mikasa and Armin and left.

Akari POV
....Eren...please be alive....
I ran past twenty or so buildings until I got to the tallest building. I landed on top of it and looked around. Nothing....only godamn Titans. I heard a few screams near me and zoomed towards the sound. Three Titans, one with a soldier in its hand and another on the ground helpless, his gear was jammed. I forcefully pushed my left foot down and launched off the roof to a building close to the Titan. It was just close enough. I leaped off the building and onto the Titan with the person in its hand and cut its head off. I sliced through its fingers and held the soldier in my hands.
"Y-you saved me! Thank you, thank you" he sobbed. I laid him down on the ground next to his friend.
"Stay behind me" I said. The two remaining Titans reached out for me but I sliced its hand while running up it to reach the nape. I twisted the bottom part of my body and cut it, leaping off its neck I landed on top of the last Titan and killed it swiftly.

I landed on the ground and walked towards the two soldiers who looked at me in awe.
"Who are you..?" One asked " Are you one of us?"
"Yea, I'm part of the Survey Corps" I replied. I need to get to Eren...Eren please be alive, wait a little longer.
"If you want to live come with me"
I turned while looking at them from the corner of my eye. One stumbled while trying to get up but steadied himself.
"I'm in a hurry to get somewhere so if you can't keep up tell me" with that I took off. Sadly like I suspected they couldn't keep up. Sighing I turned back and picked one up and threw the other over my shoulder.
"H-hey what are you doing!?" One said.
"I need to get somewhere, obviously your not going to keep up. Oh sorry I forgot to ask, are you both comfortable?" I said calmly. The guy in my arms blushed when he saw my face under my hood. ...shit he saw my face, Sigh not the fucking time to be sulking.
"...well its kinda hard to breathe..." The guy over my shoulder said sheepishly.
"Fine, hop on my back," I mumbled "Hurry up, I don't have much time"
Once he got on, I admit I was kind of uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't deal with. Using the Titans as support I jumped off the head of a titan and onto the third level of a building and onto the roof of another. Hearing the guy in my arms yelp, I inwardly chuckled. Oh god, my legs are going to kill me after this, will I be able to make it in time for Eren...

While sprinting across rooftops to the tower which everyone else was in I saw a Titan... It was fighting other Titans. There's no way, I've heard of abnormal Titans but could it be Erens' father actually put that fucking experiment in him. His own son... So what I saw that night wasn't a dream!
The Titan who I thought was Eren headed towards the tower after destroying the other Titans. I should follow him, there's a good chance that is Eren. The soldiers I was carrying spotted 'Eren' as well and started rambling on about him. Talkative much -_- I sped up as soon as 'Eren' started to run towards a group of Titans who were attacking...is that....MIKASA. SHIT, I leaped a couple of times and due to my sudden speed up the guys held onto me tighter. Ah, my neck... I spotted the others on a rooftop. Thanks god they all seem to be ok. Armin who I guess had woken up spotted me and screamed my name, making the other cadets to look at me.
"AKARI!" They yelled in suprise.
They looked and me and turned to the guys I was carrying.
"Ah, I picked them up on the way. They were going to be eaten by Titans." I said not noticing their weirded out looks with how I was holding the soldiers. The two men jumped off me in embarrassment.
"...what about Eren?" Armin asked with a scared voice. I looked at him and said whilst pointing at the Titan who had saved Mikasa from the Titans
" I found him" I replied
------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!