Are you human?!

Armin POV
Akari pointed at the Titan who had saved Mikasa.
"I found him" she said.
"What do you mean? That Titan is Eren?! How?" I said shocked
Jean butted in " Erens a human, he can't be a Titan, you didn't hit your head did you? Or are you going crazy from finding Eren...you know.... dead"
We looked at her, shocked. Mikasa who had gotten back to the roof ran towards her
"AKARI! IS WHAT YOU SAID TRUE?" She yelled
"Yes, but his not a Titan, his a Titan shifter and he remembers us. He saved you didn't he?" She replied as she held Mikasa in her arms.
"...so he isn't dead" she mumbled tiredly, " Thank goodness" she sobbed.
Akari took Mikasa over to me and she went towards the Titan who was Eren.

Akari POV
It had to be him... The other Titans started attacking him. I quickly killed them and moved towards the Titan Eren.
"Eren, hey it's me, Akari. Do you recognise me?" I said calmly.
"Eren?" It didn't respond, instead it swung its hand quickly towards me. My legs were too tired and didn't react. SHIT. More Titans were coming. ISN'T THAT THE ARMOURED TITAN ERWIN TOLD ME ABOUT?! CRAP. It ran towards us, I was falling to the ground but Eren caught me. Sasha and Mikasa wanted to run towards me. "STOP DONT MOVE A MUSCLE MIKASA, SASHA"
I bellowed. The armoured Titan rammed into Eren but he held me stead in his hand while the other tried to punch the armoured Titan. It was useless, he was getting beat up and it was to protect me. I can't let his happen. I'm gonna have to break one of my personal rules... I shifted but not into a Titan. All I needed was wings...

Mikasa POV
Two large pure white wings came out of Akari's back and pierced through the Titan she said was Erens hand. I looked at her....everyone started in utter and complete shock.
"What is she?...." One of the guys she rescued said quietly. Her hood had fallen off ages ago. Her blue hair and petite face was visible, she held her katana firmly in her hand. She flew towards the armoured Titan and pushed it back with a shock wave from one flap of her wings. It stood back, confused and surprised. Akari looked furious. Cutting off the armoured Titans hand. It leapt back after taking the heavy blow. Retreating it ran but Akari was quick enough to cut off its other arm and injure it's leg.

"EREN!" Armin yelled from the roof top. I looked back at the Titan and so did Akari. It was Eren, he was at the back of the neck of the Titan who Akari said was Eren.
.....his alive! EREN I was the first to go down to him, everyone, even the two guys Akari picked up went down to look at him.

Akari POV
I was going to destroy this Titan! How dare it hurt Eren. I was a millimetre from cutting its neck but I heard Armin call out Erens name and turned my head back in a flash.
He was in the Titans neck. I knew it....so his father did do that to him.
Swooping to him I landed with Mikasa and the other cadets already by his side. I folded my wings and walked towards him.
"Akari..." Armin said.
I pulled Eren out of the evaporating Titan and held him in my arms wiping way the Titan blood on his face with my sleeves. Sasha tapped my shoulder and passed me my cloak.
"...Thank you" I said.
I put my cloak on his shoulders and let Mikasa and Armin have their reunion with him.
"Hey, Aka-" Connie started
"I'm human and so is Eren. These wings are only.... a form" I cut him off.
"What do you mean by a form?" Jean asked.
I turned to face him but didn't say anything.
"We need to get moving. Let's head towards the headquarters." Annie said. "Don't we?"
"Yeah, I don't know if there will be more Titans coming or any reinforcements arriving" I answered.
"Wait, h-hey!" Jean stuttered.
I glared at him and said "Everything will be explained, for now we need to retreat"
Armin and Mikasa picked up Eren whilst I opened my wings. They took casual glances at my wings as we were moving towards the headquarters.

When we made it into the safety of the walls we weren't greeted by anything welcoming but if you find having canons and guns pointed at you welcoming then.....

I stopped Armin and Mikasa once we entered the walls. The guy who seemed to be the captain started yelling at us. He said things like "EVERYBODY SAW IT" and " He is a Titan! His going to kill us" Or "Are you human" or "Are you a threat to human kind" and even " if you don't answer us we will use force"
The other cadets landed next the the squadron who aimed at us.
"We're human" I said calmly
"LIAR, we all witnesses what you and Eren Jeager did, he is a Titan! And you are not human, you have wings growing out of your back"
"You ask for the truth yet you deny it, stupid man" I muttered.
He began shouting at me and I was getting slightly annoyed and started to argue with him.
"Akari! Erens awake" Armin said.
I looked back slightly and saw that Eren was sitting up but his eyes were weird.
He said "I'll kill you, I will kill all of you! More, MORE!" In a creepy voice.
"Eren?"Mikasa uttered.
I turned back to the people infront of us. They were terrified of him