The Survey Corps

3rd POV
"....I came from outside the walls"
"How is this possible? You lived outside the walls? Wouldn't you have been killed by Titans?"
"There's a funny thing about me. I cannot only transform. I tell a Titan to back off and they do. You just have to ask nicely."
A murmur began and swept across the jury.
"Impossible! If you we able to ask Titans to leave then none of this would've happened! Your lying."
said the commander of the Military Police said
"Well there's your problem, you obviously can't ask nicely seeing that you can't even talk nicely" Akari mumbled.
"You ignorant shit, the judge has asked for the truth and she had said the truth but you don't trust the truth. Just stay quite and listen you piece of shit" Levi hissed

"Is what you say true?!" The judge asked
"Yea... You asked for the truth so I will give you it. There is no need to waste time with useless questions"
"The Survey Corps has a proposal, we should use Akari Sekiguchi  and her powers to destroy all the Titans. With her ability to control Titans it will be a simple feat. Along with Eren Jaegers Titan powers it will be more than possible. Sekiguchi has helped us before. In the mission to block the gates, she destroyed all the Titans and as a result there were no casualties. This has never happened before. With every attack by the Titans there has been hundreds of causalities but when she aided the mission, no even one soldier had a scratch on their bodies."

The priest stepped forward
"Her blue hair, her powers and her ability to have wings like an Angels! She must be a goddess. Unlike Jaeger she isn't a Titan! We should not use a gift given from God to fight! That is despicable!"
"You and your God, if God existed then so many lives wouldn't have been lost. Yet you still believe in foolish things such as not using Sekiguchi as an advantage?" Levi yelled.
" silence, we shall move on now. I have confirmed that Sekiguchi can be used to take back Wall Maria and possible obliterate the Titans once and for all. Now we move back to Eren Jaeger. Eren Jaeger, I ask you. If Cadet Sekiguchi had not been there to stop you would you have continued on with your attack to Mikasa Ackerman?"
"....I-I don't know. After I turned into a Titan I completely blacked out and I didn't know what was going on while I was a Titan. I can only remember snippets of what happened." He answered
"Mikasa Ackerman! Are you present in the jury?"
"Yes sir" she replied
"Can you confirm that after he had transformed that he showed no hesitation to hurt you and the other soldiers."
"Ah well....yes sir. However in the previous case he save many cadets and he was able to control his body. As a Titan he fought other Titans and even pro-!" She was cut off by Commander Nile Dawk
"I object. He was able to control himself then! What about the next time? Who knows what he may do! He may become the destruction of mankind before the Titans kill us! We must kill him. He tried to injure his own comrade,  Mikasa Ackerman, who was his adopted sister! He was unable to control himself from attack his own sibling! We also found information about when Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman were children. Mikasa and Eren killed three robbers at the age of nine. Even if it was a self defence I must question their sanity. Is it ok to put or faith, humanity's survival and resources in a person like him."
More whispers popped up. Some agreed with the commander. It cause and uproar and a merchant said. "I agree who knows. Mikasa Ackerman could be a Titan herself. Who knows they could be working together!"
This caused the uproar to worsen
"WAIT! Just because I'm a monster doesn't mean she is! She has nothing to do with me!" Eren shouted
The Military Police began to argue with him
"That can't be trusted!"
" If your covering for her then she must be one of you!"
"NO!" Eren screamed. A loud clang from his cuffs echoes through out the room.
"Hey Eren calm down..." Akari ushered him
"Your all wrong! Your letting you fears take over and filling in the blanks with incorrect theories which fit your view!" He said
"What did you say!?" Commander Nile said.
Levi jumped out of the jury and Akari eyed him suspiciously and her eyes widened as she realised his plan
"Besides, all of you people are pro-"
"EREN" she yelled
Levi kicked him in the face and punched him in the gut multiple times. The jury could only witness Eren getting beat up.
"Your all saying that we should kill this thing because we can't control it. That's ridiculous. The Military Police can't control him but the Survey Corps can. So can Sekiguchi. What do you think. We could use him against the Titans. I can control him easily and the same with Sekiguchi." Levi stated
Akari and Mikasa were furious. Akari knew what they were planning and what she was about to do wouldn't affect it at all. Akari broke her restrains and kicked Levi off of Eren.
"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" She screamed,
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"Her loud and raging voice echoed through the room. It became deathly silent as they witnessed her anger. Levi got up and walked towards her but didn't do anything.
The priest spoke. "You have angered the goddess! Now we will all die! What have you done?"
"HEY, you stupid priest! Shut up. Stop with your superficial rambling about God because he doesn't exist." She yelled while wiping Eren's face with her broken straight jacket.
"Sir, if I may, I have another proposition." Erwin said. "As you can see Levi can more thank take care of Eren and if we use him against Akari then we will have them both restrained. I propose that they join the Survey Corps where Levi has responsibility over them and we set out to take back Wall Maria"
"Hmm I am fine with that proposal but if Akari Sekiguchi can confirm one last thing them you can have responsibility over them." The judge said
Akari turned to look at the judge.
"Akari Sekiguchi, you cannot be controlled or restrained. If Eren or anyone dear to you were to be lost you would have nothing to hold you back. Is that correct?" He continued
"Yes, if that were to happen then I would gladly let the Titans destroy this place" A shocked gasps filled the room along with a died down chatter
"However.....