Go Ship

In the Star Wars Expanded Universe, there are many couples us, the Strike Team, ship. In this book, we will talk about some of our favorites, and you can ask us questions. We will also be doing one-shots with these characters, and you can make suggestions. And yes, there will be lots of fluff!

To start off, we are going to go over all our favorite ships, and why we love them:)

@morgandisney1313: my fave EU ship is Luke and Mara Skywalker. I am still not sure what their ship name is, so if you want, comment and help me decide. If you don't know about their relationship, I will explain it to you later! In some ways, it is pretty funny and ironic. ;) Also tragic...

@JainaDurron7: First things first, I hate Jagged Fel. I know that's rough on a lot of people, but I really can't stand him, especially after he married my favorite character. So, no, I don't ship Jag/Jaina, not one little, tiny bit. I have two main ships. First, Han and Leia are my OTP. Second, as you can see by my name, I ship Jaina Solo and Kyp Durron hard! Don't judge! And, lastly, Aniri forever(even after death!).

@hiiddles My favourite ship from EU is probably Jacen Solo and Tenel Ka Djo. Jacen and Tenel Ka had the most difficult path to love, thanks to a series of secrets, misunderstandings, and tragedies. It's difficult to base even a friendship on trust when you lie about who you are as Tenel Ka did. I think we all can relate to relationship like that, cause we all lied to fit in. We also lied when we wanted someone to likes us, like maybe new girl in the class or a crush. And of course, Leian forever, that's like relationship goals, what those two have. ;) Also I really like Luke/Mara as a couple, they are so unlike and I wouldn't see it work out, but that what's special about them is that they're both attracted to differences in each other and I find it super cutee

@emjen_enla: My favorite EU ship is Jacen/Tenel Ka. I love the dynamic they have, plus there's Allana (sweetest little girl ever!). I also totally ship Ben and Vestara, and the obvious ones like Luke/Mara and Han/Leia. I am a Jaina/Jag shipper, though to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of love triangles and the whole Jag/Jaina/Zekk thing started getting on my nerves. The Jaina pairing I really don't like is Jaina/Kyp (sorry, JainaDurron7!). Also, can we please remember poor Seha Dorvald, who keeps developing crushes on men who go crazy? (First there was Jacen, then Valin Horn!)

@walkerjedi : TBH I love so many ships in EU. My number 1 would have to be Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade Skywalker. And I love Han and Leia. And Jacen and Tenel Ka. I love Luke and Mara because it is such an interesting story and is so tragic at the end. And I love Han and Leia for obvious reasons. And Tenel Ka and Jacen is so unexpected. I read the Young Jedi Knights series and you would never see that coming. It's all just so beautiful.

@AtaliLaqua02: My first ship is Luke and Mara (I call them Lara, even though I don't really know what they're called.)  They fit together perfectly, Mara is that spunk that Luke needs and plus she's strong in the Force.  And the result, Ben Skywalker, is awesome.  I'm not sure who to ship Jaina with, I honestly liked her with Zekk.  But Kyp is awesome too and I don't know enough about Jaggel Fel.  She, in my opinion, would go great with any of them.  I ship Han and Leia, who doesn't?  And I also ship Jacen and Tenel Ka.  And I agree with emjen_enla, Allana is the most adorable little girl!

Well, we hope you all enjoy this fun, little book. May the Force be with you!