Liar

Soft Jacen's arms were wrapped around Tenel Ka's body. He was holding her hands, gently rubbing them.

"Tell me, Ka, why did you lied to me?" Jacen's soft voice startled Tenel out of her thoughts.

Tenella Ka hasn't yet lined all in her head, and that question definitely didn't help much. All these questions, misunderstandings and secrets that Tenel hid long now came to the light.

Tenel let out a sigh, focusing her dashing, effusive eyes on Jacen.

How she loved this man. She lived for his smile, and suffered for his touch. Tenel was anxious that his muscular arms hug her and never let go.

It was only recently she realized how stupid it was hiding everything from her beloved man.

But, on the other hand, she knew that if she revealed the truth, there would be consequences. Lying about who she was and her past seemed the best option at the time. She hadn't wanted any special treatment, she just wanted to train, connect with the Force, and be who she wanted to be.

She quickly pulled out a little medallion out of her pocket.
It was a beautiful locket of Hapan design. In the middle of the locket was a diamond from the constellation Centaurus. It was a stunningly beautiful diamond, fine workmanship and a splendor of the very stars in the sky. Around him were beautiful jewels from Hapan's mines, arranged in a semicircle.

Jacen bent over Tenel, looking straight at the medallion.

Tenel finally spoke, softly eyeing the precious locket. "It belonged to my mother." she whispered.

Jacen took the medallion, viewing it.

"It's gorgeous." he said, carefully negotiating the small diamonds with his index finger.

"They are Hapan, right?" he asked Tenel, and she smiled, nodding.

"Yes. I was hiding it for so many years, afraid that someone will find it. I hid everything from you, afraid I was going to lose you. You know, due to my royal origins. I knew that one day I would become a queen, but it was not exactly what I wished."

Jacen smiled sadly at brave woman, holding her even tighter.

"You are a liar, Tenel Ka, and I don't blame you. We all lied for the ones we love. I would the same thing for you."

Tenel's eyes glanced at Jacen's, and tears started forming in the corner of her eyes. She let them fall, and she felt so free in that moment, like all of her worries disappeared with soft clear tears she had suppressed for so long.

Jacen saw his loved one crying, and he felt a need to obviate her tears, so he pressed his hand on her cheek, softly swabbing them away.

He slowly unwound the bandage on her hand ,and the wound inflicted by a lightsaber was still visible. However, the wound was healing quickly, and that made Jacen very happy.

"Does your arm hurt sometimes?" he asked ashamed, still not forgetting that he was the one who caused the painful wound.

"Less and less every day. I feel much better." Tenel replied mildly, flashing a seductive look at Jacen's lips.

Out of the blue, soft Tenel's lips met Jacen's, kissing them with surprising passion.

Jacen did not resist the kiss , but he kissed her back, deepening the kiss.

Tenel wrapped her hands around Jacen's neck, and he laid his hand on her cheek, still wet from crying.

"I love you, Tenel Ka." Jacen heard him self saying between the kissing.

She smiled, stopping the kiss for a moment.
"Somehow I always knew that. No matter what, I always loved you too, and I knew you loved me as well. Strange, isn't it?"

Jacen grinned, looking a lot like his father at the moment. Famous Solo smirk is inheritable, obviously.

"Love is strange, Tenel Ka, and no one can change that."

Tenel didn't respond, but she did something that meant more than words for Jacen.

She kissed him again, sending both of them in a wonderful world of love, in which they were only farriers of their happiness.