Skycrawler Part 2

A.N.: Could work as a second part to Skycrawler or just as a one-shot about this moment as could have happened had Jaina and Jacen found out when they did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Leia was annoyed to say the least. Too busy to even really acknowledge her, Luke was at work fixing a part in the Jade Shadow, the top half of his body hidden under the belly of the ship. Every now and then he would peek out to grab this or that, another tool, a bite to eat, but he wouldn't look at Leia long enough for him to catch her glare. Or maybe he had and he was just ignoring it. The younger sister suspected the latter was more likely. Luke slid out from under the ship again, reaching for a hydrospanner. Leia let him grab it, but stopped him from sliding back under with only her foot. Luke frowned, reaching for the Force to jerk the rolling sled out of Leia's grasp and slide back under, but Leia already had control with her hand and with the Force. "Oh! Look! I can do that, too," Leia taunted him, bringing her arms up to cross them. "Now, would you please stop for a moment so I can talk to you and be sure you're catching my glare?"
  "Oh, don't worry, little sis. I caught it. Now, would you mind letting go of the sled?"
  "No." Leia simply shook her head, her arms still crossed.

  "No?"
  "No. Not until you tell me."
  "Tell you what?"

  "I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"
  "Leia, there is nothing I have to tell you." He stood up and snatched a towel from the cart beside Leia to clean his dirty hands. "You know that if there were I would probably tell you first."
  It was enough to fire up Leia and her glare turned to a shocked scorn and she shot out an arm to roughly punch her brother in the shoulder. "Hey!"
  "You liar! You dirty, rotten, selfish liar!"
  "What on Coruscant was that for?!"

  "Jaina and Jacen told me! They told me and I can't believe you still won't tell me, your own sister. Your only family! Your only blood! How dare you!"

  Luke froze, cloth still twisted in his own hands. "They told you?"

  Leia's features immediately softened and she nodded. Tears glimmered in her eyes as she offered the gesture and Luke turned away, beaming. When he turned back, Leia asked him in a soft voice, "It's true?"
  At first, Luke could only nod, falling into his sister's embrace. Then, he answered her, assured her. "Yeah. I'm going to be a father."

  Leia hugged him tight, her tears dripping onto his back, but she chuckled when she heard Luke sniffling. "Congratulations, brother. And thank you for finally making me an aunt."