Prologue

Lilliana Winter Harris - 24 years old. Birthday: March 12, 1996

Calum Thomas Hood - 24 years old. Birthday: January 25, 1996

What do they have in common? They both signed up for a challenge to get engaged within three weeks.

-

*Lillianna's POV*

"Hi, I'm Calum Hood," he walked up to me, "so.. Are you Lilliana?"

"Yeah, I am. It's, um, it's nice to meet you," I smiled at him.

"You know how this works, right?" He asked me, and I nodded. There was a silence for a little bit.

"So.." I broke the silence, "you're only here with me for three weeks, and if we aren't engaged by then, you leave."

"I guess that's how this thing works," he shrugged.

"But couldn't people lie about how they feel and just get engaged for the money then break up."

"Before we go through this completely, we have to sign papers saying that if we get engaged and get the money, we have to get married and stay married for at least two years or else they take the money away," he explained, "I've had friends that have done this."

"So are you sure you want to do this? I mean, we don't know each other at all," I told him.

"If it works out, it works out and we get money out of it. If it doesn't work out, we don't get money and move on. I'll do it to take the chance," he smiled.

"Okay," I nodded, "so I guess we're dating now?"

"Not yet... I still want to do this the right way," he paused, "Lilliana, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will," I grinned. My mind was racing with many possibilities of how these three weeks could go.

~

Add me on snapchat! @irwinxx5sos