DAY 3

The next morning close to noon, I said goodbye to Callie, telling her that I was going to get lunch with Calum.

"When are you going to get back? Or are you staying with him the whole day, including tonight?" She put her hand on her hip.

"I think you're jealous of me being with Calum," I told her, and she scoffed loudly. She was just trying to cover it up.

"No, I'm not! I'm definitely not jealous of you and your 'three-week-boyfriend'. I don't care if you guys hand out all of the time and completely ignore me!"

"Really? So I'll just leave now, and I'll stay with Calum for the whole day and I'll sleep at his apartment with him tonight. Would you be okay with that?"

"That would be PERFECT," she snapped, turning around and stomping her way back the hallway.

"I'll see you whenever, then!" I yelled back to her room as I grabbed a few things like clothes and put them in a bag. I took that and my purse with my car keys before leaving. I got into my car, turned it on, and left quickly.

I got to Calum's apartment in about fifteen minutes because I had taken a wrong turn. I walked into the apartment, and I was greeted by Ashton. I smiled and said hi before I walked back to Calum's room.

"Hey Cal," I smiled at Calum as he got off of his bed and put it in his pocket. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek, "hey babe."

"So.. Where are we going to eat? Do you have a place picked out?" I asked him as we walked through the living room towards the door. He grabbed his wallet and opened the front door.

"No. I was going to let you pick where we go. So, where do you want to eat? Choose anywhere. I don't care."

"Okay.." I thought for a minute before I decided on just going to a diner, maybe a small, local diner. I always loved trying different places that I had never tried before.

"Let's go," a Calum smiled, agreeing with my idea. He turned the keys in his car and we drove away from the apartment.

On the way to the diner, Calum and I talked. He brought up Callie once, and I changed the subject quickly. Then he had to ask me why I had avoided the question about Callie.

"I just don't want to talk about her right now, okay? Is that okay?" I asked him, looking up at the roof of the car.

"Yeah.. I- I'm sorry for bringing her up," he apologized, probably not sure of what was going on.

"It's just that we had a fight this morning. She's jealous because I spent all day and all night with you two days ago. Then, when I said I was going to get lunch with you, she snapped at me.." I sighed.

"You don't have to hang out with me as much.. If that will help save your friendship," he offered. I shook my head.

"No, I just don't want her to be jealous. I spent the whole day and night with you the other day, and yesterday, I spent the whole day with her, and now I want to get lunch with you, and she's jealous again. I don't get it."

"Yeah, I had to spend yesterday practicing because if I didn't, the boys would be mad at me for spending more time with you than the band. I understand," he looked towards me for just a split-second.

"She needs to understand, though, that this relationship will only work out if we spend as much time as possible with each other. I mean, yes, if we get into an argument, we'll need to take a short break, but we only have three weeks to get engaged. She doesn't understand that," I groaned.

"Maybe sometime we could all do something together. Does she have a boyfriend?" Calum asked me, and my head snapped towards him, wondering what he was thinking.

"No, she doesn't have a boyfriend," I shook my head no, still not sure of what he was planning on doing.

"Maybe if we hang out with her and Luke, Michael, and Ashton.. Maybe she'd like one of them, spend lots of time with him, and she won't be jealous anymore," he suggested.

"That's a great idea," I nodded, smiling, "we should do that soon, because it's not even our third day together, and she's already getting on my nerves.."

"Okay, maybe tomorrow we could work something out?"

"Sure. Callie doesn't have anything else to do. That's why she's sitting at home, being jealous of me because I'm out with you."

"Yeah. Maybe she just needs someone to hang out with," he smirked.

------

That night, I tried to call Callie to see if she wanted to hang out with all of us the next day. She didn't answer her phone. She probably didn't want to talk to me. I tried to text her, but she didn't read it. I was surprised at how mad she was with me.

"Calum.. Callie isn't answering any of my calls, and she isn't responding to my texts, so I don't know how to ask her if she wants to hang out tomorrow. She's probably super mad at me, and when she's super mad at me, she ignores me, even if I'm still staying in the same apartment as her. I don't know what to do."

"Maybe I'll call her from my cell phone," he shrugged, grabbing his phone out from the back pocket of his jeans.

"Just give me a minute," he smiled, calling Callie and walking into a different room to talk to her.

He walked back a few minutes later and smirked at me, "our plan to get Callie with someone starts tomorrow."