DAY 1, PART 1

Calum and I went to his place. He introduced me to his roommates Michael, Ashton, and Luke.

"Have I told you about my band?" He asked, pointing to an album on the coffee table that must've been theirs. I sat on the couch, looking at the album, knowing it wasn't their only one. I shook my head no in response to his question.

"No, but I've heard about it. You're a pretty big band, huh?" I asked. He nodded and answered, "definitely. We've gone on many tours. But I'll have to warn you, we still will be going on tours. We're home for four months now in between tours, but we'll go back on another tour after that."

"Oh. Okay," I looked at the album. I recognized the cover from seeing it on Instagram, but I wasn't one to get obsessed with bands, especially being a young adult. I had heard their music before.

"Could we listen to the album a little?" I asked him. He smiled at me, nodding and picking up the casing before taking out the cd and placing it in his laptop.

After putting it on shuffle, we heard a song play that was titled, "Waste the Night". It was a really good song. I liked it a lot, especially since Calum would sing it out loud while sitting right beside me.

"I like it. I've heard it before, bits and pieces. It's really good. And you're a really good singer," I told him, smiling at him. He seemed to blush, looking down at his hands and grinning at my response.

"Lilliana!" I heard a yell from down the creme-colored hallway. I looked back and heard my name yelled once more, "Lilliana!"

"What do they want you for?" Calum rolled his eyes, laughing a little. I walked down the short hallway with Calum right behind me, walking on the hardwood flooring of the halls.

I walked into a room at the end of the hall where the blonde-haired boy and the blue-haired boy were. I'm pretty sure they were Luke and Michael. Ashton walked up behind me, passing me to walk into the room while I stood at the doorway.

"Guys, don't-" Calum held his hand out towards the boys, but they cut him off from speaking.

"Lilliana, this is your new boyfriend's room," Michael explained. Calum grabbed my hand and tried pulling me back from the baby-blue-wallpapered room.

"No," I pulled out of Calum's grasp, looking back at him and smiling, "I want to see your room. What all do you have in here?"

"A lot of different stuff.." He quietly muttered, walking into his room behind me. The other boys walked out, snickering.

"Why did they want me to see your room so much?" I asked him, "And why were they laughing?"

"I don't know," Calum shrugged, "they're crazy sometimes. You'll get used to being around them soon."

"Yeah," I nodded, "I bet I will."

I looked around to see a lot of music and many pictures. All of a sudden, I noticed something underneath the bed. I crouched down to my knees, trying to investigate and find out what was down there. Calum soon saw me and tried to come over to me to stop me.

"No, Calum.." I pushed him away, grabbing the thing from under the bed. It was white and plastic, looking almost to resemble a dog. I sat it on the floor and stared at it.

"What is this?" I asked Calum.

"That?" He pointed to the dog-shaped plastic figure standing to a little above our knees in front of us.

"Yeah," I nodded, waiting for his answer. He looked up at me and at the figure. He picked it up and smiled, "this is Ketchup."

"Ketchup?" I scoffed.