DAY 13, PART 1

Today was a day that Calum was spending with the boys. I was at my apartment spending the day with Callie. She decided that we would go to the mall that day. I agreed, so we both got our things together, got into my car, and drove towards the mall.

The mall was only a few miles away from our apartment, so it didn't take long to get there. When we arrived, Callie and I both got out, then I took the keys to put in my purse and locked the car.

We walked into the mall, going to a few different shops. We always had fun just walking around and exploring.

Callie took pictures of me trying on a lot of silly clothes. We shopped for a while until it was about time for lunch. We made our way up to the food court and ordered some things to eat.

I ordered some Chinese. I ate my Chinese food while Callie ate pizza and breadsticks. I laughed at our completely different meal choices. She took a picture of our food and sent it to both Calum and Michael, asking, "guess who got what!"

I was told that they were going to be recording today, and so only one of them would be in the room at one time. Calum and Michael both answered at almost the same time. They both got it right. It was so funny.

I put my phone back in my pocket, and I ate the rest of my Chinese food that I had. When I was finished, Callie and I took our trash and threw it away. We continued shopping after that.

We had gone in and out of some stores, not buying anything. We had spent an hour looking, but we didn't find anything.

I had forgotten to put my phone on "do not disturb", so I got an annoying notification while we were shopping. I checked it, and it was just a junk email. I put my phone back in my pocket.

Minutes later, my phone went off again. Callie looked at me and chuckled and joked, "you're pretty famous, huh?"

"No, they're just stupid notifications. Don't mind them. I'll put my phone on 'do not disturb'," I assured her, pulling my phone out of my pocket right as it dinged five times fast. I had gotten five notifications, one right after the other.

"What's that about?" Callie wondered. They were probably useless notifications like the other.

"It's just people tagging me in things on Instagram or Twitter. They're people I don't even know. It's probably trying to get me to buy things. People tag me on those kinds of posts all of the time." (A/N: THOSE POSTS ARE THE WORST OMFG)

"Yeah, that's true," she nodded.

I put my phone back into my pocket, again forgetting to put on "do not disturb". We continued shopping, and my phone continued to ding as well. I finally put it on "do not disturb" when Callie made a point clear to me.

"If your phone is going off that much, I don't think it's just random people tagging you in posts," she pointed out.

"That's true.. I don't know who would be tagging me in so many things, though. And I don't recognize the names when they come up in my notifications. They're names that I've never seen before. Just going down through the notifications on my lock screen: 5sosisbae, iloveashtonirwin, _calumthood__, mgcafilrhcth.."

"Those are all 5sos related names. The first one says 5sos, the second one Ashton, the third Calum, and the last is their initials. Why would all of the fans be tagging you in pictures?"

"I have no idea. Should I look at the picture?" I asked.

"I don't know. I would be sort of scared to."

"Maybe it's just that they want me to follow them. I don't know. I've gained a lot of followers since I've been with Calum."

"Yeah, they might just want you to follow them," Callie shrugged. I now had my phone on "do not disturb" once more, and I put it in my pocket for good.

I had bought a few things, so I had a few different sized bags in my hands. Callie and I walked past the Victoria's Secret store before she stopped me.

"Lilliana, we should go into Victoria's Secret and get you some things that both you and Calum would like," she smirked.

"Callie, no! I am not! We have not had sex yet, and we will not until we are married, okay? You know how I feel about that and how strongly I disapprove having sex before marriage!"

"I never said you'd have to use it right away. You could model it for him and use that as a punishment if he ever does something you don't like. You'd make him-"

"No, Callie. I'm not buying skimpy clothing to wear and prance around in front of my boyfriend if he does something bad."

"Come on, Lilliana. You could use it after you guys are married."

"Fine," I sighed. We walked into the store and I looked around.

"Isn't this a sexy bra and panty set?" Callie held up a hot pink lace bra with matching lace underwear.

"I like it. I think Calum would too," I smirked. I felt so bad doing this, but I sort of liked it.

"Go try it on," she handed it to me, pointing to the back of the store to the fitting rooms.

"I'll be back," I grabbed the set from her and made my way to the back of the store. I got into a fitting room and tried it on. I really liked how it looked, and I just knew that Calum would too.