DAY 11

I had gotten ahold of Calum, and he agreed to my idea. I had forgiven him for spending for days with the boys and without me, even though I shouldn't have been mad in the first place.

Calm and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and cuddling. I loved cuddling on the couch with Calum, but I wanted to mix things up a little.

"Calum," I began after I paused the tv, "how about we play a game of 21 questions? I think we should get to know each other a lot better than we do now so we don't have to do that as a married couple. I don't want to do that."

"Okay," he agreed, "do you want to go first?"

"Sure," I nodded, "what is your favorite color?"

"Baby blue, if you can't tell from my room," he laughed.

"Mines purple. Your turn," I told him. He thought for a minute before answering with a question.

"Favorite Pixar movie?"

"Umm," I had to think for a minute, "Monsters Inc."

"Me too!" he exclaimed, "your turn."

"When did you have your first kiss?"

"When I was thirteen. What about you?"

"I was fourteen."

"Favorite ice cream flavor?"

"I'd have to say chocolate chip," I told him, "what's yours?"

"Mint chocolate," he smiled.

"If you weren't in the band, what would you be doing?"

"I'd be a footballer," he explained, "I actually went to Brazil in 2012 to represent Australia in football, but I gave it up to be in the band."

"Wow," I smiled.

"So what is your nationality?" He asked me.

"I'm all Australian," I told him, "you?"

"I'm half kiwi, half Scottish."

"Favorite fruit? I don't know what else to ask," I shrugged.

"Umm.. Apples. You?"

"Kiwi, ironically," I laughed, and so did he.

"So what is your favorite kind of pizza?"

"I like Hawaiian pizza."

"I like just plain cheese pizza."

"Dogs or cats? I know I definitely love dogs."

"I do too, more than cats," I smiled, "what is your favorite thing to drink?"

"Tea," he answered.

"I like just plain water," I shrugged.

"Who is your favorite sibling?" He asked, smirking.

"Calum, I don't want to answer that."

"Please," he begged, still smirking.

"Fine. I've known Julianna all of my life, and I always do everything with her, so I'd have to say Julianna."

"I remember when I thought Julianna was you. I got super jealous and mad at you. She brought Kaleb and Jackson in and I was so confused. I didn't know why you were with me if you were married, but then I realized she was your twin."

"Yeah, I'm surprised you couldn't tell us apart," I joked.

"I had only known you for a day, not even that," he laughed, "I don't think I'd be able to tell you apart from your twin if I only knew you for a day."

"That's true," I nodded.

"So do you want to continue with 21 questions or?"

"No, it's not that fun. What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Well.. You did say that you like kiwi," he placed his lips onto mine, kissing me softly, then harsher.

"Calum, no," I stopped him, pushing him away from me, "I've told you however many times already. I'm not having sex with you."

"I know, I'm sorry," he apologized, pulling farther away from me.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "we could continue to cuddle and watch tv? I like doing that. We might not be talking, but we're still here together and spending time with each other."

"Okay, I guess we can do that," I smiled, pecking his lips. I un-paused the tv, got closer to Calum, and pulled the blanket up over us again.

~

I'm sorry this is really short... I've been super busy lately. I hope you all had a good day, though. I did bc it's one of my best friends' birthday!!! :)

-Lizzie xx