Mukami Kou♡

"It's your turn M-Neko-Chan~" Kou looked at me with a smile i smiled back and stood up from my chair. Reiji looked at me moving to him.
"Grab something out of the hat" I put my hand in the hat, i felled allot of stuff but i aimed for the smallest thing and it was an bracelet. "Oh i like this!" Even Shu looked at me now, cause i was cute to him, well i thought it was Subaru's bracelet at first, but no. Well it did not matter to me either
'Just pick it!' I thought, Kou came imediantly, he knew it was his turn. "Let's go M-Neko-Chan!"
"O-ok!" He took my hand and wend to a room with light.

As Reiji locked the door, Kou couldn't hold it anymore. He pushed me to the ground.
"M-Neko-Chan tanoshin jaou ka~" (M-Neko-Chan Let's play together~)He was on top of me now.
"K-Kou-Kun..." I could feel his soft breath on my face, I felt a blush coming. I can see the love in his eyes, i was the world for him. I knew it already because he did not want anyone to bite me, I was his and his only. He came closer to my neck. "Your mine now... ah~" I heard him bite me I blushed a little he was enjoying it, but me? What did i feel deep inside me? Pain? No... love? I need to feel his love better to know that... He stopt sucking my blood. "Whats wrong M-Neko-Chan?" He looked at me pretty serious. "N-Nothing..." His right eye went red.'Damn it...' I thought. "Your lying to me..." He sounded a little annoyed and sad, he readed my mind again... "Fine...
I-I don't know if I really l-love you..."

"W-What?..." His eyes widend a little, then they turned annoyed. 'Oh no his other side...' Kou's different from the others, he's 2 faced... 2 faced... "E-Erm..." Kou stood up so did i... "Im sorry
Kou-kun..." I turned around to get away from him before he punished me, cause if I annoy him he Will punish me for that... But it was too late,he took my wrist and turned me around then he took my other wrist. I looked at him he was annoyed, he pushed me to the wall. "I know you love me you don't need to lie!" Yes he was right... I could see his right eye glowing trough his hair. "I'll show it to you!" I looked at him suprised "W-Wha-!" He forcefully kissed me he never did it like this normally it would be short playfull kisses. But I Just closed my eyes and kissed him back.

But it did nothing to him... He just entangeld his fingers with mine to show how much he loves me, but soonly enough he moved his hands towards my body. He kissed me over and over to show that he did not want to lose me... I did my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He slowly parted. "See...you love me..." He was panting, well I was to. He came closer I Just closed my eyes I knew What was going to happen, I felt his soft breath again...He kissed me again. This was not forced, it was a loving kiss. I played with his hair some more while he had his hands over my whole body. "K-Kou-Kun... don't be... that h-hentai..." He smirked. "C'mon M-Neko-Chan... don't be shy...~" While he kissed me he slowly pulled my shirt up my skirt too. He parted the kiss and bit me in the same spot where he bit me before, I winced a little but enjoyed it too while i was blushing. I could feel my blood go trough his fangs while I heard him gulping it down... Then he stopt and let me go. "Kou-Kun?" He looked at me. "There's someone... Let's do the rest in my room~" He winked at me, while I was redder than ever while pulling my shirt down.

Reiji unlocked the door, Kou couldn't wait and took my hand but my skirt was still lifted... I tried to stop Kou, but he was to strong. When we where out of the room Subaru and Shu widend there eyes a little, but Subaru just looked away with an blush. then Yui looked suprised... "Y-Your s-skirt..."
"E-Erm..." I blushed heavily while i pulled it back down. Laito smirked. "Oh.. looks like Kou-Kun did something dirty..."then Subaru started talking. "Tch pervert..." Laito looked at Subaru. "I'll take that as a compliment!" Then Ruki closed his book. "I don't thing he did it yet..." But Kou did not want to wait anymore he took my hand and pulled me upstairs. "Let's have fun together ok?~" He said it to me but everyone heard it. "Now he's going to do it..." Ruki opened his book again. "Tch im out of here!" Subaru was gone and Shu looked annoyed at Kou, but Kou? He just happily smirked and pulled me to his room.

💖The End💖