<DINNER> Ruki x reader

Ruki's p.o.v.

"Livestock.." she looks up at me. "What?" She seems angered, how amusing~ "where's dinner?" She looks shocked. "W-What?.. what's that supposed to mean?!" I smirked. "I thought you would've remembered, but it doesn't seem so~" she shivers quietly. "I guess I need to let you remember what it means..." "but my food!?" I glared a little and sighed, I took her hand pulled her up and shoved her against the counter.. "R-Ruki?!" I slammed my hands on the counter pinning her. She held her hands in defense. "P-Please stop! I'm to young to under- owww!!!" I flicked her forehead. "Stop talking, it's really annoying when you're trying to harras someone. Tsk.." she frowns a little. "That's my job, so stop acting like me.." I narrowed my eyes. "What?! I'm not act- Ow!!!" I flicked her forehead, again. "Can you stop that?! I'm trying to explain things! But, oh no! You're being to b*tchy, to even let ME have dinner!!" I stopped moving in bewilderment of what she said. "Oh, look who's shocked now!" She crossed her arms, I frowned. "Who do you think you're speaking to livestock?" I gritted my teeth slightly. "The so called Ruki." She closes her eyes in annoyance. "And do you know what happens when you disobey your master?" She opens one eye to look at me. "Something much more worse then a punishment~" she blushes and raises her voice. "What's THAT supposed to mean bisch?!" I frowned but denied it. She will understand what I mean with dinner, because it's not just dinner~ "you'll come with me.." I grabbed her wrist harshly, making her wince slightly..

"W-Why are we?-" this time I shoved her against the table of my room.. "it's something different I will be showing you..~" smirking I pressed my body against hers.. "R-Ruki?.." she blushes looking in my eyes. "W-What are y-you?-" "shh.. the only thing that matters-" I moved to her neck. "-is us.." with that, I bit her. "H-Hn!-" After awhile I noticed that her legs are starting to get weaker, that's good. "A-Ah..!" When I pulled away she almost fell to the ground, well like I ever cared. She reached her hands to my shoulders, trying to stabilize herself. After she did that, I pulled her in my embrace so she won't let go. "W-Why?.." I kept quiet as she rested her head against my chest. "Answer me.." I picked her up in bridal style and laid her on my bed. "You'll soon see.." I hovered above her. "(Y/n)..." she widens her eyes slightly.. "I'm doing this..-"

"Because I love you...~"

...

"Oh, and you say that now? Seriously Ruki, this doesn't make any sense, you're litteraly sucking me dry and then you say, 'because I love you~' yeah, you know. I can say that because 'I love you Ruki!~'-" I sighed. "-love you in your dreams, w-why should I love you?! You're just someone handsome who thinks: 'ooohh gonna suck someone dry and say 'because I love you' is on my to do list today! Just great!'- I seriously had enough of your lie-?!"

...

*chuuuuuuuuuu~*

...

"Happy?"

"Maybe.. *blush*"

------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but that's why, it's an one shot for celebrating! -also because my mind is blank- oh and the song is warriors from imagine dragons, I was listening to this while writing and suddenly when I was writing 'because I love you..~' the instrumental part came, and it fitted so much!!! Such a beautiful song it is~~~