<NO LOVE, DOESN'T EXIST> Brother! Azusa x sister! reader

requested by: Trashgirl15

"Ruki-Kun, where is Onii-Chan?" He looks up from his book. "I don't know, you should know by now what places he likes, don't you?" I nodded quietly and stood up walking upstairs..

"Hello, Neko-Chan!~" I smiled at Kou.. "Hello! Have you seen Onii-Chan?" He thinks for a moment and then shakes his head. "Nope!~ but I thought I saw him walking somewhere, can't remember exactly where though.." I nodded satisfied. "I'll look somewhere else!" He nods smiling.

"Onii-Chan..." I walked outside, and saw Yuma doing his usual routine. "Ah, Sow! I needed you!" I widened my eyes slightly. "for what, Yuma-Chan?" He smiles and pats the spot next to him. "Okay.." I walked up to him slightly startled and sat beside him. He points at an flower. "See that flower?" "Yes.." he gazes at me. "Look." He plucked the flower and blows on it. "Now it should happen.." he murmers.. "oh!" I widened my eyes in bewilderment. A beautiful butterfly sits on the flower with an calm flow.. "hello there.." Yuma smiles and carefully touches it. "Does it come often?.." he nods as the butterfly shows his elegant and big wings.. it has a blue-purple-ish color and white dots making it look like the galaxy... "it's beautiful right?" I nodded smiling, the butterfly has done it's business and parts his wings flying away. "Um.. Yuma-Chan, have you seen Onii-Chan?" He thinks for awhile. "The last time I saw him was when he walked towards his room.." I nodded. "Thank you!~" he smiles and waves at me.

"Onii-Chan?" I opened the door slightly and looked into his room. "Hm?.."

"Ah.. Justin.. it feels... good, right?.."

I did knew about his cuts once in awhile.. but.. he told me he would stop... I thought.

"Onii-Chan.."

"Eh?..." he looks at me. "You said you would stop, didn't you?" He just stares right back in my (e/c) orbs, his eyes seemed to have a hint of pleasure.. "Ah.. (Y/n)-Chan... I'm sorry..." he looks back at his scars. "I.. couldn't.. control myself..." I gave an sad smile and sat next to him, softly touching his scars with my finger tips.. "let's clean this up, okay?" He nods smiling slightly.. I placed my hand on his pulling him up, while walking to the bathroom as he tagged allong. I carefully got an wet cloth and washed it on his arm.. "(Y/n)-Chan.." he smiles at me, probably enjoying the hot water.. "I love.. you..." I smiled back while putting the bandages in their place. "I love you to, Onii-Chan desu!~" he frowns.. "Onii-Chan?.."

"do.. you really.. love me.. (Y/n)?..." I stopped smiling in shock.. "Onii-Chan?.. what are you talking about?..." he places his hands on mine pulling me closer, "..." I blushed at our contact.. "answer.. me..." he moves a strand of my hair behind my ear and moves his face closer.. "because.. I love you.. I don't.. want... that you.. leave me.." I stood there dazed by his actions that I didn't notice him kissing me..

His lips are so soft against mine, and I could feel the warmth coming from them as he moves his arm around me.. it was so wonderful..

Wait..

What am I doing?!

"Onii-Chan.. I-I love you to but.. we can't.. it's forbidden..." I looked down avoiding his gaze.. "but.. no love... doesn't exist.. without you.."

"Onii-Chan.." I smiled sadly..

"Can't we.. break... the rules?.."

"B-But.." he smiles.

"There.. is nobody.. so... we can.. right?.." I nodded slightly and looked up at him. "(Y/n)-Chan.." he smiles a little wider, and kisses me again while hugging.. "hm.." I smiled through our kiss... "hehe..." I giggled as he smiles while blushing.. "you're so.. warm.. I like... it.." he hugs me closer and sits on the carpet with me.. "Onni-Chan.." my hands were resting on his chest and he stares at me, not like those emotionless stares. More an..

Loving stare...

I smiled at my thought and moved closer, that our noses would touch. "Eh?.." he seems quite shocked by my actions, and I slowly closed my eyes, reaching for his lips.. "huh?.." let's say, after I kissed him we both fell on the ground.. "(Y/n).." he smiles as he sees my blushing face.. "On-" "call.. me.. Azusa..." I nodded. "Azu-Chan.. I.." he smiles at the nickname. "Hehe... you're cuter.. then.. ever..." he smiles a little. "T-Thank you?.." I laugh a little. I could feel his heart beating rapidly, he probably felt mine as well.. "(Y/n)-Chan.. why... do I.. feel so..- ..how do... you say... that?.." he looks confused. "Happy?.." he shakes his head slowly.. "um.. warm?.." he does it again..

Or is he...

"Excited?.."

I blushed at that thought. "Yes.. I think.. so..." I nodded still blushing. "w-well then.." he looks at me in confusion.. "is.. something wrong?.." "N-NO!!- ack.. o-of.. course not!!.." he seems shocked that I raised my voice. "(Y/n)?.." then he widens his eyes slightly and blushes. "..ah.." we both kept quiet..

"A-Anyway.. um.."

"..."

We both didn't knew what to say..

"Azusa..."

"Yes?.."

"Are you.. fine with it?.."

"..." he blushes..

"W-We can s-stop..."

"No...!" I widened my eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.. for a sweet kiss, it seemed pretty forced. But he seemed happy anyway.. "A-Azusa.." he smiles sweetly and nuzzles in my hair.. "you smell.. nice..." he starts kissing my cheek softly, and then my other cheek.. he keeps on kissing me everywhere making me blush... "t-that tickles!.." I giggled and he smiles.. "you're.. so cute..." we both blushed slightly...

And we spent the night cuddling and kissing..

********************************

Yayyyyyyy it was my first one if those!!! I'm happy with it- but I don't think there is the cherry on top... but! I hope it was to your liking! I tried my best~ and I have been putting allot of time in this so yeah~ #madeit!