Mukami Ruki♡

As i walked to Reiji i could feel someone's eyes on me, n-not that I care! (Yes you did 😉) It's just someone watching me again and geuss who, Shu... I'm not a big fan of Shu, he liked me for some reason though but no sakamaki's this time! While I felt in the hat i looked for something intresting, it was small but not that small. It had different shapes weirddd... 'Let's just pick it!'..."O-Oh..."I looked at the person that likes this stuff...
"R-Ruki-Kun It's yours right?..." Ruki looked at me. "Who else could it be?" He smirked at me, I heard Reiji coughing of disguest. "Your not his prey yet! Ore-Sama Will get you!" Ruki just sighed and glared at Ayato. "Hmph!" Ayato looked away annoyed. "Let's go (y/n) Im not going to waste my time like this.." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the room, while i accidently let the puzzle piece drop. Ruki waited until Reiji locked the door fully, and then looked at me.

"So these are my rules, first of all don't disobey your master ok?" I looked suprised at him. "Second of all don't struggel when i do something to you.. Or you Will get punished for that ok?..." You looked down hanging your head a little. 'Oh no...' Then i saw his hand moving towards my chin, he pulled my chin up with a slight force and smirked at me. "And third of all don't ever ignore me" He let go of my chin and pushed me to the wall. "L-Let go of me    
R-Ruki-Kun!.." Ruki looked at me. "Oh so you disobeyed your master already? What a bad girl are you hm?" He smirked "I geuss I have to punish you then?..." He looked at me he saw how scared i was and came closer to my neck. "N-no Ruki-kun i-i did not mean t-that!" "What did you mean then?" I could not answer that, so I Just looked down.. "So? Nothing to say hm?" "N-no Ruki-kun..." "Good, you obeyed your master.." He came closer to my neck. And pulled with his hand my hair away, I shivered a little because his cold skin brushed along my skin. And with a slow breath he bit me, i whined in pain and closed my eyes slowly trying to stop the pain but it did not help me. Instead it became more pain, then i noticed why it was hurting more. He was angry, angry of something but i did not know how to help him.. He slowly stopt sucking me and licked the spot where he bit me. "Ruki-Kun..." He looked at me with annoyed eyes. "Whats wrong, aren't you supposed to be quiet (y/n)?..."I looked at him with courage. "I-I want to a-ask why your a-angry..." He looked at me. 'Did I say something wrong?..' I thought, then he let me go and turned around with a hand in his hair. "It's none of your business." He simply estated. "You have to tell me maybe i can help you!" Ruki just sighed, but soonly he turned around and pulled my chin up. I was like 1 inch away from his face. "As if you could help me." I widend my eyes.. 'help me...' Then he let go my chin i looked down...

Ruki's p.o.v.

'(Y/n) can't help me, why would she? She's just a simple lifestock!"
As i looked at her i could See she was sad i even saw that she almost cried but she held it in. 'She really wants to help me huh?' I smirked at my thought. "Hey lifestock, come here" She looked at me scared, i enjoyed the look but it's no time for that. 'Is she thinking im going to punish her? Intresting...'

(Y/n) p.o.v.

I looked at Ruki as he called for me. "Y-yes Ruki-Kun?...!" He pulled my chin up and kissed me.. 'Why?...' I looked at him with suprised and sad eyes, he looked at me back with his greyish-bleu eyes. And let me go. "Why?..." He smirked. "You wanted to help me right? Now you did..." I looked suprised at him. 'Whats that supposed to mean?..' Ruki looked at me. "Let's just make it clear, I love you..." He smirked and smiled a little, then he kissed me again while he was kissing he pushed me to the wall to make clear i have nowhere to go. "Your mine only now so obey your master..." He smirked and kissed me over and over... And he bit me in the lip, (God why did I write that?...) this is the first time i actually blushed because of him.
"R-Ruki-Kun please..." He stopt and looked at me. "Did you say something? Eve..?" My eyes widend. 'Eve... im Eve now?...' His hand took my wrist and then bit in it. While his other hand was on my waist he turned to look at me clearly and smirked. "Eve... were done now remember? " "O-Oh..." i did not want him to stop really but i think i should not say that. Then I heard a little click. "Are you coming Eve..? We can read a book together." He smirked as he held a hand out for me, I smiled to him. "Ok Ruki-kun!"

Ruki carefully set you on his lap while you were back in the room. Shu got annoyed at how happy you was with him, and Ayato and Subaru just looked away. "I geuss we have to live with little b*tch then.." Laito smirked at Yui. Ayato looked at you then Yui. "Pancake is Ore-Sama's properity!" "Ruki-Kun... What should we... do with... Yui...?" Ruki looked at Azusa. "Do whatever you want with that lifestock." He smirked at Yui. "Ruki-Kun?" He looked at you... And you kissed him on the cheek, his eyes widend a little, then he smirked at you. "Eve look at me." Yui looked now too because she thought he meant her then looked suprised because Ruki kissed me. She quikly turned away. "And pancake enjoyed the sight of your stupid ex-boyfriend?" Ayato smirked at Yui while Yui blushed.
While i looked away fast before Ruki could see my blush i noticed Shu was gone. I geuss he was more annoyed now. "Eve?" You leaned in Ruki's shoulder and fell asleep. You heard Ruki smirk while he watched you sleep. (Kawaii 😍)

💖The End 💖