<NECKLACE> Subaru x reader

Requested by: Ama-chan23

I stared quietly at the necklace that Subaru gave me.. "what was that about?.." I whispered silently in the empty bedroom.I touched my lips softly, "he did kiss me, right?.."

Flashback,

I sat there on the stool sniffling and whimpering.. "Oi!" Subaru barges in my room without any warning... "H-Hey?" He walks up to me clearly startled.. "w-what's wrong?-?.." I look up at him with teary eyes. "What now?!" He takes both of my wrist and moves the sleeves. "Who did that?!" He stares at the cuts for awhile then looks back at me. "R-Reiji.. p-punished me for breaking something..." he snorts. "Four-eyed needs to calm the shit down for once! I bet you did that accidentally, right?" I nodded quietly.. "H-Hey, I got something.." he pulls me up and moves me in front of an mirror..
"W-What?.." he moves one of his hands in his pocket and pulls out an golden locket. "It's.. an necklace?.." he nods and moves my hair slightly, then moves the necklace around my neck. "It's.. nice on you..." he smiles a little and takes the clipp of the necklace, leaving it around my neck.. "t-thank you.." I smiled back while he moves the hands to my shoulder.. "it IS nice on you.. more nicer then me... a monster.." "you're no monster!-" he just rests his head on my shoulder hugging me from behind.. "I am.. you can't change that..." I turned to face him. "Why would you say such things?- you're really.. n-nice... and.. h-h-handsome..."Not knowing what to say I said what I thought of.. "w-what?" He blushes slightly... I think he's flustered.. "y-you're... h-handsome!-" he blushes deeper. "I-I'm sorry!- I shouldn't have said such things-" he shakes his head. "I-It's fine- just e-embarassing.." you nodded as an awkward silence came. I became distracted by his crimson eye, making me stare at him.. he notices my stare and stares right back at me- great.. I didn't noticed it- but he moved his arms around my pulling me closer, his face was closer now.. "(Y/n)- you.." he comes closer, just an inch away from my lips. "I.. love you-"

With that I felt an pare of lips covering mine.. I widened my eyes slightly but kissed back. It was such an innocent kiss full of love, well.

It was-

He continued kissing me while slowly pushing me against the wall making me gasp slightly. "S-Subaru-!" He kisses me again and I returned it. But it got more heated as he slipped his tongue without warning, making me gasp yet again. He starts slowly undressing me trough it making me blush.. he then parts and moves to whisper in my ear- "I'm making sure I will pleasure you tonight- because that's my job- remember?.." I nodded quietly, and he slowly unbuttoned my blouse. It was pretty nice until-

"OI!!!"

Ayato barges in with Laito. We both widened our eyes while I blushed, and Subaru, he started raging inside. "Oooooh~~~~ looks like Neko-B*tch-Chan was heating up with our little brother!~" Ayato nods satisfied, he seems to go crazy anytime. "Didn't knew rice cake was dating 'him'" "neither did I~" they both smirk, but in their eyes was disappointment, "I thought she liked someone else, never expected her to like Subaru- I'm disappointed in her." Ayato nods walking out with Laito. "Also since she used to ta.." I couldn't hear them anymore.. "now the mood's destroyed- tsk!" He walks out of my room in embarrassment...

Flashback end.

"That was our first kiss since we dated..." I blushed as I remembered his touch.. "hey-" there stood Subaru quite shocked to still see me the way he did the clothes.. "-what?" He walks up to me.. "did you wait for me or something?" I nodded quietly.. "heh.." he smirks. "So you-" "p-please don't say it!-" I blushed deeper. "-got turned on, huh?" He teases me this time. No fair. "..." "c'mon, don't turn me on as well-" he narrowed his eyes as he saw my lustfull blushing face. "Y-You're the one that- a-ah!" He pushes me on the bed and hovers over me. "No, I'm not." He smirks. "But since we both want it, I'll-" "N-No! Not yet p-please!!" He stares at my blushing face for awhile, waiting for me to calm down. "Close the door f-first and lock it-" "I already did" I blushed again closing my eyes. "(Y/n).." he starts whispering in my ear. "Are you doing this on purpose?.. we both want it- and, whether you like it or not- I'm still gonna do you 'all night' understand?.. so be prepared for something interesting..~" after finishing his husky whispering session, he starts fully undressing me-

And had done as he said, he 'did' me all night....

------------------------------------------------------

Welp-

Ruki: you should be ashamed.

Shut up- I'm pretty sure our readers liked it tho.

Ruki: sure.

Stop being sarcastic for once!