Mukami Azusa❤

"Why?" Reiji sighed. "Because your stupid." Ayato said as he teleported next to me. "Just begin.." I put my hand in the hat and hurted myself already. "Ow! Who puts something sharp in there?!" I looked around. "I... do..." I watched Azusa coming to me, then he licked my finger where I cut myself. "let's... go..." I pulled my hand a little. "It's time... for me...." Azusa looked at me with an smile. "What do you mean Azusa?" He held me close in the room as Reiji watched us for a while. "You.. will see..." Reiji closed the door and locked it.

"Ne... (Y/n)-San... can I, bite you?" I look shocked at him. "Why? Why would you ask that?" He looked emotionless at me. "Because... I don't... want to hurt... you..." I don't understand him yet, but he always says that.. "Azusa-Kun..." he smiled at my reaction. "Is that... an... yes?" I nodded. "Ok..." he pinned me to an couch. "I hope... it doesn't... hurt..." he bit me carefully, but it still hurted. "Hn!.. Azusa-Kun!..." he looked at me. "I'm sorry...
(Y/n)... San..." "it's okay... I just... don't want that you.... hurt yourself..." he nodded. "And stop collecting knives..." he looked away a little sad. "Guess... It... doesn't impress... you..." I look shocked at him. "Why would it impress me?! It hurts me, when I see you hurt!" I hugged him tightly. "(Y/n).... San...." he hugged me back. "I... I love... you... (Y/n)-San..." he hugged me a little tighter. "Azusa..." he looked at me. "Do you... love... me to?..." he looked emotionless but his eyes told something. "Y-yes I do..." he smiled. "You... better say... that... in the.... future..." I look shocked at him then smiled as I noticed what he tried to say. "Of course I will!" He hugged me again. "Then... allow me to... bite... you..." I could feel his soft breath waiting for an answer. "Y-yes..." he bit me again but this time a little rougher, like he was waiting for blood to come from my body.. his sharp fangs trough my skin, while the blood was slowly leaving my body.. it was no pain.. it was pleasure... my cheeks went red. "Ne... (Y/n)... San... are you... sure your... gonna... gonna be... okay?..." his eyes looked worried in mine while I tried to keep myself from blacking out... "Y-yes... I will be... okay A-Azusa-Kun..." I smiled to keep him from worrying but it when I stuttered he was more worried... "no... your lying..." he kissed my cheek.. "never... lie please... I'm really... worried..." he smiles in sadness.. "d-don't act... like that Azusa-Kun...." I clenched my hands on his shirt. "(Y/n)... San..
Please don't... don't leave me..." my head went spinning... "it's okay... I'm just... blacking out..." he nodded and looked at me while my eyes started to flutter. "(Y/n)... San?..." I smiled to calm him down. "(Y-y/n)-San?!..." I know he was scared that I could leave him.. but he has to trust me... "trust... me..." that's the last thing I said.. "hm..." Azusa had something in his mind..

Azusa's p.o.v.

What's wrong with (Y/n)-San?.. she said nothings going to happen... maybe I can wake her up with an... kiss?... "hm..." I smiled at her cute sleeping face.. "maybe it will work.." I came closer to her face, and she moved a little. "(Y/n)... San?..." she was still asleep.. so I cane closer to her face again.. "I... love... you..." I kissed her..

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

While I was blacked out a little I felt something cold and soft on my lips... I opened my eyes because I had no more breath. "A-Azusa!" He looked a little shocked at me. "(Y/n)
... San?... your awake?...." he smiled a little, I think he really thought that.. "I will never leave you Azusa-Kun!..." I hugged him without warning. "Thank... you... (Y/n)-San...." I could feel in his hug he loved me more than his brothers. "A-Azusa-Kun?" He pushed me back and came closer to my face. "Can... i... kiss you?..." I nodded and blushed, his pale cheeks blushed a little to.. "Ai... shi.... teru...." and he kissed me again, he slowly did it rougher. "(Y/n)... San I... I... want... that you... open.. your... mouth..." I looked in shock at him, cause like, Azusa wouldn't do that right?.. "Why would you want tha-?!" He kissed me again and you know what happens there.. (everyone knows😉) he forced his tongue in my mouth and he explores my mouth.. (poor me, I have a hard time writing..) I looked at him wide eyed, and he just continued. "A-Azusa-Kun.." he pulled back as a string of saliva connects us... "did... you... enjoyed it... (Y/n)-San?"
He looks a little nervous somehow.. and I blushed as deep it could be... "E-erm..." he then looked at the door.

*Slam!*

There was Kou and Laito, they looked like they had an dare for each other. "Ah... Kou-Kun wins~" Laito smiled but his eyes totally didn't.. "See~ I told Azusa-Kun would do that to M-Neko-Chan!~" Kou looked at us like he won the prize that is better than being an idol. "Azusa-Kun is going to tell me everything right?~" Azusa looked for a moment at me then back to Kou. ".... no...." Kou looked shocked at Azusa and Laito started laughing. "Haha!~ he deserves that!" Kou looked annoyed at Laito while he was rolling on the ground. "I... don't understand... " Laito stood up. "Heh! You d-don't need to.. haha... understand!" His laughter annoyed everyone besides Ayato... "noisy..." "Oi! Pervert if your going to laugh do it in your room!" Laito slowly stopped laughing and looked at them. "You deserved that!~" Now Kou grinned evily at Laito. They both started an little fight, Laito saying Kou is stupid and has no use to be idol while Kou... yes Kou started to say he's totally not hot nor sexy and is stupid. "(Y/n)... San... let's leave... them and.... and go to.... my room..." he looked at me Like always, but his eyes had an annoyed expression. "Of course!" I smiled as he had an small smile.

💖 The End 💖

(Gah! It's longer... well had no ideas to for Azusa.. well a little bit, but I'm not an real fangirl of Azusa I just like him, he's adorable! Well hope you enjoyed it anyway~)