Chapter Four ~ Scared of loosing you? ~

It's been a week since the last attack of Yuri's asthma. Ryosuke's mom is happy when Yuri told him what his nii-chan do for him. Her mom atleast thinks that there is a chance for them to be a happy family. Well, their still a happy family though.

It's already 10pm that's why Yuri decided to go to his bedroom after watching some Arashi shows. He felt a bit dizzy so he decided to sleep, he thought that his dizziness will dissapper when he goes from his bed. While on the other hand, Ryosuke is in his own room making his assignment. 'I think Yuri can answer my assignment... I heard from mom that his taking up advance classes' he thought. But he immediately shrugged the thought of him asking Yuri for a help. 'No Ryosuke! Why will you do that?! Baka!'. He is looking in his Math assignment for almost 30 minutes now when he heard some loud noise and shouts outside his door. His room door is just opposite from Yuri's room door. He got up from his study table and immediately open his door. Yuri's door room is open and there is her mom inside, beside Yuri's bed crying. His eyes widened in shocked.

"Mom?! What happened?" his voice choked coz he is about to cry also.

"Yu- Yu- Yuri... please hang on!" her mom said while embracing his younger brother. He can see that Yuri is in pain. He is crying, clutching his hands on his chest like there is something on it. His heart is causing this so much pain in him. He heard running footsteps coming downstairs and he saw his dad grabing the crying Yuri in a bridal style. The scene is like a slow-mo for him. He immediately go downstairs to their car. Ryosuke comes back into reality when her mother taps her shoulder.

"We will go to the hospital. Yuri's heart illness has been attacking him again. Make sure you close all doors okay honey?" her mom said panting while still tears streaming down on her face.

"No. Mom I want to come!"

"No. Just wait here okay. Pray for your brother we'll call you later! We'll go now!" she runs to their car. Ryosuke heard that the car is gone now. He's still in shocked. The last time this happens to Yuri is when weeks after they adopt him. And since that day, it never happened again. But now, when he saw Yuri in that pain, he felt so scared. He doesn't know why but there is something in him that feels scared in the thought of Yuri leaving them. Maybe because... he's getting used to it. Seeing Yuri everyday... Being part of the family.

+++++

While on the hospital. Mrs. Yamada is sitting beside Yuri's bed, her right hand holding the small right hand of Yuri. While her left is gently caressing the boy's face when the door suddenly opens and the doctor with two nurse behind him approached them. Mrs. Yamada got up from her seat still holding Yuri's right hand while her husband goes behind her.

"I'm sorry to say but if we didn't find a donor for him for a heart transplant.. I must say that there is a possibility that he will not reached the age of 18. Many cases like this happened before. Despite that he has a heart failure his body is also weak to comprehend those pain. I think you are very lucky because he is still fighting for his life." the doctor said while looking at Yuri. Suri's tears silently fall at the news. She squeezed Yuri's hand a little and look at his angelic sleeping face. "Well... we will still inform you if there is any people or family willing to donor their heart. I'm sure there are few. For now, he needs a complete rest. If there something wrong going on, just call the us okay?" both of them nodded. When the nurses and doctor is gone, Suri sat again beside Yuri's bed and held his hand tight, kissing it while crying.

"ssshh.. Suri, everything is going to be fine." her husband said while rubbing his hand at her back. They really did cry a lot for an a adopted child. But ever since they adopt Yuri, they treated him as their own flesh and blood just like Ryosuke.

"Yuri..." she whispered while moving some strands of Yuri's hair on his face.

+++++

Ryosuke finally got the call from his parents telling him that everything is fine now. But still Yuri need to be confined for several days. Even though her mom told him that everything is okay, he can still hear that her mom is crying and don't know the exact reason because they didn't tell him. He sighed. At least Yuri is safe now.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank u for reading !!!

kekeke.. I made this in a one go!! Yeepee !!! Coz i really feel to write that day, that's why.... I finished chap. 4 already heehee xD feel free to read, comment and criticize my work. ^^ I know this is fail coz writing is not really my talent. I'm just doing this, coz I want to experience too writing a YamaChii fic ^^ arigatou!