chapter 11 ~ trapped ~

Little did the lovers know that someone caught them kissing in the room. And that incident will start the complicated things for the two.

"Yuri~" the younger but taller one called the chibi.

Yuri, on the other hand is quite shocked because it's been a week since the latter talked to him and he knows the reason, that's why he didn't bother to make the things between them more complicated.

"Ryuu-chan..." the smaller one glanced at Ryutaro who's calling him, "Nani?"

"Uhmm... I-I just want to talk to you. Alone. If it's ok with you."

"Ah, Unn. Daijoubu, let's talk when school ends ne?"

"Hai." Ryutaro smiled at the chibi, and Yuri gave him a very sweet smile too. It seems that everything is ok now to both of them and he's glad. He hope so.

●﹏●

The school finally ends for the day and both Yuri and Ryutaro went to the school's rooftop. Yuri remembered that this is the place where he end Ryutaro's hope for him to answer his love. But this time, it's the latter who will tell something to him, he doesn't know why but his heart beats faster. He hopes that everything will be okay.

"I love you Yuri." the chibi looks at him wondering and shocked at the same time. His eyes are asking what is this all about.

"Ryuu-chanー" the chibi will say something but the taller one cut him immediately.

"I know, I told you this many times and I also know the answer but I'm gonna tell you again that I really love you Yuri. You are my life, I can't live without you. You know that." he said firmly looking at the small boy beside him. The smaller one can't even looked at him in the eye.

"But Ryuu-chan I already told that I can't andー" he was cut off again by the latter

"And it's because of Yamada-kun desho?" the chibi looked at him shocked on what he said. He smiled. A smile that Yuri would never thought that Ryutaro can do, an evil smile. "I already know, I saw both of you kissing in the room. As what I've thought. There is really something going on between the both of you. And this time, I'm correct and I already witness it with my own eyes..." he said as he opens his cellphone and Yuri looked at the photo, eyes widened in shock. There they are, both Ryosuke and him kissing on lips. He looks at Ryutaro, he felt the tears in corner of his eyes. Now, there's only one thing that repeatedly going through his mind. That now, everything is going to end. To him and his beloved Ryosuke. His tears finally fell from his eyes. Ryutaro wipe the tears on his cheeks and hugged him gently carressing the back of his hair, smiling.

"You know Yuri, I am desperate now. Now that I know both of you are in a relationship, it's unfair. I am in love with you too." he said still hugging the trembling frame in him "If you don't want to end your relationship with Yamada-kun and you don't want your parents to know this... then," he cupped Yuri's wet cheeks with both of his palm "...be mine too."

"Eh...?"

"Your relationship with Yamada-kun is just between the two of you desho? Coz you don't want the people to know coz I'm sure they will separate you... So I'm here to help, you will tell all of them that I, I am your boyfriend and no one else."

"Demo..."

"If you don't want then I'll tell your parents right away."

"No!" the chibi shouted. He is sure that their parents will get mad if they know their secret relationship. It's a shame on their family and he doesn't want his parents to get mad at him coz he owes them everything. His life.

"Well then..." slowly Ryutaro closed the gap between them. He finally kissed those plump lips that his always eager to kiss. Even though the chibi is still trembling and crying he doesn't care anymore... This time all he wants is love from his Yuri. Call him evil, selfish or antagonist but he will never let his Yuri be taken from him. Yes, he is obsessed with Yuri.