chapter 9 ~ You and Me ~

Months have been passed now since the two became secret lovers. They keep it a secret to everyone. Only the two of them knows. They know that if their parents, friends or families knows it all of them will disagree even if they will prove how much they love each other.

The lovers are currently in the lakeside area of the subdivision. Ryosuke is the one who brought Yuri in their hang out place. Only the lovers knows the place. It is so peaceful in the place that's why Yuri loves to go there with his lover. You can hear birds chirping, the flowing of the water and the winds passing by. Ryosuke is sitting under the big Sakura tree, while the younger one peacefully rested his head on the older one's lap, and his body on the grass making him like sleeping. Ryosuke is humming while while caressing the chibi's hair.

"Ne Ryosuke, I actually know this place before. I'll follow you before when we were kids coz I feel curious wherever your always going in afternoon when we don't have classes." the chibi giggled while remembering the scene.

"Hai. I remember that. I yelled at you and pushed you away that time saying that this is my place. Gomen for that ne."

"Unn. Daijoubu yo. At least I discovered another side of you nii-chan." he said while looking at the older "You really dreamed of becoming a singer ne? I see you practicing here."

"Unn. It's because it's very calming here. My dream is to become a singer someday. How about you Yuri?"

"Ettou... I want to be like Ryosuke nii-chan too!" he said cheerfully, getting up from his position and sitting beside the chubby cheeked boy.

"Eh? What do you mean, a singer too?"

"Unn! Ever since I was a kid, that was my dream. I remember a bit that my mom knows how to play piano while I'm always singing beside her."

"souka. Then we will reach our dream together ne?"

"Unn!" the older one hugged the chibi tightly.

"Promised that Yuri. We will be together until we reach our dream and forever."

"Hai. Yakusoku."

•﹏•

"I guess our wish has been heard ne otousan?" Yamada Suri said while hugging his husband in their bedroom.

"I think so, we've been praying and waiting for this to happen. For the two to become this close. I'm happy that now everything is fine between the two."

"It seems like their really close ne, like a real sweet siblings. Ureshiikatta yo."

"Unn... finally."

•﹏•

It's already been a year now and it's the youngest of Yamada family's 16th birthday. They held a small party for the celebrant inviting his friends. Yuri is still in his room when he heard light knock from his door.

"Come in."

"Otanjoubi Yuri~..." Ryosuke sweetly sang going inside the room. Yuri faced him and give him the smile that older so much love.

"Arigatou Ryo nii-chan."

"Here, this is my gift for you my love~" he said handling the latter a small black velveted box holding while his other hand reaches the small hands of the latter beside him.

"honto ni arigatou na ~, You don't really have to this for me ne... You being here with me always is enough." he accepted the box the latter handed him and opens it. His eyes widened in shocked coz of the beautiful necklace that is now presented in front of him. It is a one and a half long inch key pendant necklace with a sapphire diamond on the hold. His eyes is now watery due to the very touching gift that he had. Ryosuke put the necklace in Yuri and smiled.

"Perfect. As I've expected. You always hold that key for me ne? Coz that's the key to my heart, the heart that is only beating and loving you and no one else."

Those sweet and unbreakable words from his lover makes Yuri cried in happiness on his special day.

"This is the date, the date that I am thankful to kami-sama coz this is the date that my beloved Yuri is born 16 years ago.." the chubby cheeked boy continues, he slowly wiped the tears that are cascading down those adorable cheeks that he loved "I love you... I love you so much Yuri, you are my life now...".he said while raising the chibi's chin up.

The chibi looked at his koibito.. his very sweet and loving koibito, he can't imagine that Ryosuke the he knows and grew up with, hating him is this guy that now confessing his love to the chibi. Since before he know that Ryosuke is really not the bad guy he sees outside. He tiptoed and reach the older kissable pink lips and kissed it. The older respond the chibi's kiss and they did that for minutes.

"I love you more my Ryo-chan."

____________________________________________________

A/N: Aaaaah!!!! gomeeeeen! *bows 360°* , this is fail I know! xD I really don't how will I delivered the sweet YamaChii moment sooooo spare me! hehe, and sorry too coz the turn of events are so fast. I have to do that, I really wanted to finish this fic b4 sept starts *I hope so* but I know it's not gonna happen coz next week is sept na ~coz u know were beginning to get busy now coz we will held a big events in our school *our course* and I think by oct I will be very busy too >< but I'll promise to still find some time here!

feel free to read and criticize my work! douzo ~

comments are well ♡♥♡