FOR ME.

And so it ends, just as spring is about to kiss our cheeks, and welcome us with a loving smile, knowing that we are not the same as when she last saw us. But before I leave you, my darling flower buds, I ask you to answer these questions, for me.

"What do you think the significance of the cherry blossoms were throughout the story?"

"Why do you think Harry was so upset when Adelaide looked at his sketches early in the book, but then let her into his art studio later on? What significance do you think this had for them?"

"Adelaide never painted the canvas in her room, what do you think this symbolizes? Who ended up painting it, and was this important? Did any of this change over the course of the story?"

"Why do you think Adelaide left?"

"At what point did you realize this story wouldn't have a happy ending?"

"If the male protagonist was to have another name, what would you want it to be?"

"Do you think they really loved each other, or do you think it was something more, something indescribable?"

"Have you deciphered the hidden meaning of the flowers yet? If not, there is a clue, beneath the poem of painted words."

"What was your favourite part of the book, and do you have any favourite quotes from it? If so, which ones?"

"Will you bring anything with you from the story, of the curly haired boy and the golden girl. If so , then what?"

"Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Here I leave you, while I braid a last bouquet of flowers in your hair, Pink carnations and freesias, white clovers, Michaelmas daisies and bells of Ireland, hoping that spring will welcome you, and make your flowers bloom.

Farewell
K.