PROLOGUE AND WARNINGS

"If you were to mention her name in a locker room, or in a girls bathroom, you would always get the same look and smirk sent in your direction. Because she was an urban legend. Someone people told their younger siblings about when they wanted to brag about how awesome it was to be a teenager.
The details and the ending would always change, but the conclusion to the story was always that; "that girl had some serious daddy issues."

AUTHORS NOTE and WARNING

As you may have guessed, this is an alternative universe fan fiction, and whats so great about fan fictions is that they are fictional. Which means that they are i fact not real stories, they´re made up. So before you start talking about how this is not realistic, and this is not how the characters behave in real life, i want to to consider this; they are characters. I do not claim to know any of the people mentioned, I have simply borrowed a couple of names and appearances to make you relate to this story. If i wanted to, i could have picked my hot next door neighbour or my old crush for this story, but then it wouln´t have been as easy for you to imagine how their faces light up when they smile, og how they crinkle their nose when they eat something sour. That´s why i chose the names i did, so that you could see all that, and fall even deeper in love with the characters than if they were named Sebastian or Thomas.

Also, this story contains an age gap, and some pretty uncomfortable situations, so if you are not comfortable with that, i suggest that you put this story away, and find something more suitable for you.

Good reading, and all the love to you