CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

It's a bright sunny day, clear blue sky, the birds are out sunbathing since the air was lightly blowing. Mostafah sat in her office staring out the window the first thing that came to mind was whether to cancel her dinner with Meeka her adopted sister she was throwing a little surprise birthday party for her boss at Asian Grill. As she stared at herself in the mirror to see her beautiful freckled oval face she smiled just a little bit and felt devastated for losing her case five years ago. Sato Liu happened to come in as he watched the expression in his lady's face withered in sadness. He knew she was thinking about losing the case and it kills him to see her suffer the lost of her friend he notice her face was wet with tears so he puts his arms around her. "Hello", he replies.

Satoshi... what are you doing here?

I can't come see my lovely lady

No, its okay sweetie it's just that I was ...

Being self-absorbed

Yes.... I let my emotions take the best of me..

When our body take so much hurt and pain it could only hold to a certain extinct then it weeps baby Sato responded sincerely

Junia.... has been in there for five years Mostafah answered.

Junia is alright sweetie Sato answered calmly he knew Junia and Tafah grew up together and join the military.

What brings you here anyway Mostafah asked

Actually I came here to see if you wanted to go out tonight Sato responded

Sorry I can't Meeka beat you to the punch she's having a party at Asian grill if you want you could be my escort Tafah answered

No... that won't be necessary I'll see you later and baby Junia will be ok. Sato  kisses her and leaves.

As Mostafah stares back at the mirror, she promised Junia that she wouldn't give up on her undercover case even though it was a closed case, Tafah still found her ex-client innocent.

Her stomach growls as she ponders about Vatelli when she is suppose to be thinking about food. As Sato leaves the office he noticed a woman about 5'4 staring at him with disgust in her face.

Good day Ma'am as he kills her with a little kindness and leaves.

Meeka didn't answer him . As she made her way to Mostafah's office. She peeked her head in to see her adopted sister staring at herself in the mirror. Hey Mostafah how are you Meeka answered. As she move to check her 5'4 framed body she was fit but not as fit as  Mostafah. Tameeka Danell stood next to her sister admiring her dark chocolate skin matching her honey hazel eyes any man could have her but she wasn't with that B.S. Mostafah stares at her sister and said What are you doing here so early Tameeka.  Meeka hugs her and said I need your help but before we go let's go to the Italian Bistro we use to go too. Can it be something else besides Italian Mostafah replies.

What ever you want Mostafah it's always been about you when we were young Tameeka retorted back at Mostafah.

Here we go again Tameeka What is it about you don't like, the whole world don't evolve around you T-A-M-E-E-K-A  D-A-N-E-L She answered furiously.

Listen I 'm sorry I just wanted to take you out to breath some fresh air, you can't stay all coup up in here as she  hugs her .

Alright ... Let's go to lunch,I have to make a quick call before I step out alright. Tameeka stepped out the hall and knew she started off the wrong way with Mostafah. She wished Junia was here to help but that was long ago. Meeka had to find away to mend the fences or she will lose the only person she cared about.