CHAPTER 3

The EMV Marketing is where this whole thing started Mostafah stood in front of the building where Junia used to work. She entered the building and saw cameras everywhere. when she gets to the front desk there stood Roscoe smiling at Mostafah Case.

Mostafah Case Roscoe smiles

Good afternoon Roscoe 

Mrs. Case, how are you this fine afternoon Roscoe asked?

Good and yourself Mostafah replies.

Great! How may I help you Mostafah, Roscoe asked?

I was wondering if Rory Orue is available Mostafah answered.

Yes he is available, do you have an appointment, Roscoe, asked?

When do I need an appointment Mostafah replied

Since the new itch took Junia's position. I think she's involved with Rory.

Roscoe, you are hilarious as she laughs

How's Junia? Roscoe asked

She's hanging in there but something is off about her you know Mostafah answered. 

Listen, if you need anything let me know, I am here to help alright Junia is good people Roscoe replied.

Anything Mostafah answered

Yes D.A  Case anything 

Here's this piece of paper with two names on it I need you to investigate them and please open this thing after you leave the premises I can tell there is no freedom of speech.

Cool anything else 

Yes, I need you to dig deep Roscoe her gun went missing the night Jermaine got murdered and please look into his family history.

Sure can, you better go on ahead we don't want the itch to start any trouble. 

Mostafah heads to the 10th floor. Rory and Blanchett were in the coffee room making out. 

I didn't know this was a make-out room Mostafah replies seriously. 

Mostafah hi how are you Rory asked 

I am sorry for showing up by surprise 

Mostafah this is my lady friend Blanchette. 

She's the one that replaced Junia right

Yes Rory respond nervously

Hi Blanchette replied

Hi Blanchette would you excuse us, please and thank you Mostafah replied 

Sure  Blanchette answered as she leaves 

What the heck's wrong with you Mostafah? Rory asked?

I wanted to take you out for lunch there is something I have to ask you

Right now 

Yes Tafah nods her head

We see each other in two days 

I just wanted to hang out and talk to you that's all

You could've of called Rory replied

I couldn't wait, Mostafah replied

Are you okay Rory asked 

Yes just forget I ever came here 

Come on Mostafah I know you what is it Rory replied.

It's been five years Rory since Junia been in prison and she's not herself someone is trying to shut her out.

Didn't you talk to the warden