Chapter 6

Saskia Vaz-Fosse thought her escape planned worked what a foolish escape plan. She thought she would see her home again. Her older brother Diago warned her about this world. Yannick tricked her into falling in love with him. When her brother found out she took it upon herself to runaway to become this famous actress /model but it was a trick. How would her brother be able to find her now that she's in another country.

What were you trying to do young lady? Yannick replied

Saskia didn't replied she just stared at him with hate..

Since you don't want to answer maybe you like to be manhandled as he grabs her and slapped and kicks her, as she is grasping for air

Now mind your manners you will do what needs to be done or you die as he kicks her one last time where everything goes dark.

Really Barnett did she say anything? McQueen replied
I'm
No.. she will be here when she get back, right now we need to do our end of the deal. It's been five yrs and we have to make sure this goes smoothly .

Alright .. I have the merchandise in the back you can check it before distributing it to the buyers. as McQueen exits and leave Barnett in deep thought.

It's been five yrs Barnett didn't care he did what he had to do so he can get where he needed to be at. Damn he wished he took A.D.A Case along with him. He's still in love with her. She was never rude to him always greet him good morning. Until one day he saw her with an Asian man, he questioned her about it. She told him it's her life she dated whom she wanted and it wasn't his business. she never put her nose in his business. Barnett decided pay back is going to be a bitch. since A.D.A Case never gave him a chance he decided to help Tameeka Danel with her game plan. After the strategic plan with framing Vatelli he decided it was time to retire and take another turn of events. Yes he ruined an innocent life by hurting the only woman he still love but it had to happen every man for himself. as he thought about that fateful night when they kidnapped Jermaine as part of the plan. They had to make it seemed real not even one evidence to is left in that room to prove Vatelli's innocence's and he hoped Geary did her part of that game plan. he takes a swig of whiskey. then smiles.

As the cops came back to give Diago the news I'm sorry we can't find her

What do you mean she went missing over 72 hours ago you are suppose to serve and protect not abandon ship and get corrupt if you guys cant find her I will Diago replies angrily.

Just get out of my face your badge is nothing but corruption

Yes he was trying to protect his rebellious sister. now here's a note indicating she's heading to Brazil for a modeling career, she fell in love with a man. Diago is so distorted he doesn't know what to do he knows he needs to strategize a plan to find his sister, he will take a flight to Brazil to find his sister dead or alive.

Mostafah and Sato were up and about getting things ready while the turkey is slowly baking in the oven. as she is setting silverware she stares at her lover of her life he stood by her even when she was broken physically and mentally.

Are you going to be here to enjoy this wonderful food with me Tafah asked

Maybe he kisses her passionately.

you think is okay to bring Junia some homemade thanksgiving food

No, it's not a good idea even if you did the guards are going to eat it Sato replies

I invited some people for dinner

How about Rory and his lady Sato asked?

I don't think he's going to come ... I kind of disrespected him and his lady friend