We do what now?

"Hauhi, we're gonna be late! Wake up!!!" You yelled to your bestest friend. You had a sleep over with her so you two could go to the new academy together so as not to be alone on your first day.
"I'm up I'm up," Haruhi said while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She had grabbed a brown sweat shirt and her glasses while you were bouncing of the walls in you blue jeans and an orange t shirt with a maroon jacket. You also had poky in your backpack and some manga. You were a/otaku/fabulous being.
"LEZZ DO DIS WHOOO~ !" You yelled to Haruhi who was quietly chuckling under her breath.
"You sure are excited for this aren't you Faji?" Haruhi told you. "Well duh," you replied back. " NEW PLACES NEW FRIENDS NEW MUSIC!" You exclaimed while grinning and Haruhi was doing her signature closed-eye smile. 10 min later. "It's pink," you dead panned. "Ermigawd why Haruhi wwwwhhhhyyyy???" You asked your friend. Pink was okay but the entire flipping school?!
~~~~~mini time skip ~~~~~
(In class) "Welcome to our class mister Fujioka and Chigo." The teacher said to us and the class. Haruhi did her shy little intro, I did something a bit different. "Why hello fellow classmates of this entirely pink school,!" You said to the class while people giggled(mostly girls you got this a lot cause you looked like a cute boy in stead of a girl) "I am the fantabulos Faji! And I'm awesome that's all you need to know, questions?" A girl in the 2nd row raised her hand and asked :"Why won't you tell us more information about your self?" You relized that most of the girls were blushing which made you chuckle kinda and you replied with a: "That would be because of reasons milady." You said with a smile and at least half the girls had hearts in they're eyes while the other half giggled.
~~~~~Time skip~~~~~
    "I can't believe out of the for libraries here not one is quiet." Haruhi mumbled whilst looking angry. "Hey there's an abandoned music room," you said to Hauhi while pointing at the room straight ahead. "I could practice my awesomeness while you study!" You whisper yelled to Haruhi. "Ok," Haruhi said. "Your the only noise I can stand while studying." You grinned and said. "I am the one and only aren't I?" You exclaimed while humming (insert cool song) Haruhi opened the door  with you behind her. "Welcome.~" a chorus of 6 voices sang as you and Haruhi entered the room "DAFUQE?!?" You said/yelled. "Oh it's just two boys." The red headed twins said. "I believe these two are scholar ship students, Faji Chigo and Haruhi Fujioka; I believe they are in your class. *lightbulb* " yea but the brown haired one is really shy and the blonde one is already one of our friends. You waved "Hi guys!" You grinned while Haruhi was attempting to open the door to freedom. The blonde dude with violet eyes came up to me and her and said. "Who woulda thought that the new scholars would be so openly gay?" He said. "Watchya know bout me hmm hmm?!" You sang / asked the blond who started advancing toward Haruhi who, in turn, inched away towards a vase. ' 3....2....1' I counted down in my head. CRASH!!! "And the winner of most a aquward situation ever goooes to HARUHI!! *clapping* " well have to pay you back for that won't we?" Haruhi asked glasses who I presume has no soul. "Yes but you don't even have enough money to afford a uniform so you can pay with your bodies." "Are you aware how flipping perverted that sounded glasses?" You questioned kyoya. You were downright ignored by everyone. "starting today you two are the host club's dogs!" Tamaki exclimed. You cliched your heart with one hand and started singing : how could this happen to meeeee?? And flew onto a couch in mock death. It was gonna be a long year.